Imagine marrying Loki

"You look so beautiful", your father said as he took your hand, holding back tears of pride and joy. Today was your big day, your wedding day to the love of your life, Loki. He'd proposed to you down on Midgard, and with Odins consent, was allowed to marry you. You'd already had a farewell party on earth, but now you were stood outside the grand throne room, waiting to go inside in a beautiful long white Asgardian dress. The doors opened and your father led you down the aisle, all the Asgardian people watching, smiling, with your family at the end. Stood on the throne was Odin, smiling at you dressed in his armour. At the bottom of the steps was Loki, smiling at you, looking a little nervous in his armour. You felt your legs trembling nervously as you walked up towards Loki who smiled at you. Thor appeared beside Loki and whispered something in his ear, and he smiled even more at you, before hitting him on the back, nearly causing him to fall over which made you giggle. Your father left you at the top to go and join the rest of your family. Thor came up to you and kissed your shaking hand, causing you to blush. He then placed your hand into Loki's and smiled at you both before moving back over to stand with your family. "You look so beautiful Y/N", Loki whispered into your ear squeezing your hand, his velvety voice sending pleasant shivers down your spine. "Thank you", you whisper back nervously, as he leans in and kisses you on your cheek. Odin stands from his throne and come down to stand in front of both of you to perform the ceremony and you both took your vows. "Do you, Loki Odinson, swear to honour and protect Y/N with your love and devotion for eternity as future king of Asgard?", Odin asked. "I swear with my life", Loki said, gently looking at you smiling, his green eyes sparkling into yours. Thor had refused to take the throne so he could stay down in Midgard with Jane, so it meant the line of the throne fell to Loki, who couldn't wait to make you his queen. "And do you, Y/N, swear to love Loki and rule beside him as his queen for eternity?", Odin asked you. "Yes", you manage to speak, shaking with nerves and excitement. "Good. Now, may we have the rings", Odin said, clapping his hand. Thor stepped forward boldly and offered out two beautiful golden rings to the both of you. Loki smiled at him as he took the rings off him, offering out one for you. With your shaking hands you carefully slid the ring onto Loki's slender, cold finger. He then gently took your hand, and slid the ring onto your finger, before gently kissing it, looking up to you. "I hereby proclaim you both husband and wife. May all the Nine Realms bare witness to this day. I present to you Loki and Y/N, future King and Queen of Asgard", Odin announced to the whole congregation. The place exploded in applause and cheers, your family weeping happy tears. Loki cupped your cheek, looking happily into your eyes before he gently pulled you closer to him, his lips kissing your, lingering there for what felt like an eternity as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled his lips away, a single tear running down his cheek. "Thank you so much Y/N, you have made me so happy. My life is now complete, now I have you", Loki whispered to you, stroking your cheek. He kisses you again, this time more strongly, whilst wrapping his arms around you, lifting you up into his arms, and carrying you down the aisle in a shower of confetti, flowers and cheering.