Imagine Loki finding you homeless

"Please! I beg you, I've got nowhere to go!", you plead at the security guard as he pulls you out of the building. "I'm sorry miss, but you haven't kept up your payments so you can't stay here anymore", he says firmly as he pushes you out the door onto the street. "Please!", you cry at him, trying to open the door to get back in. "Sorry miss. You'll have to find somewhere else to stay", he says, locking the door and walking away. You try banging on the door desperately trying to get him to come back, but he vanishes out of sight. You sink down against the door crying. You'd lost your job the previous month due to cut backs, and hadn't been able to get another one since, and had fallen behind on rent. You now sat out in the gutter, penniless, crying your eyes out as the rain started to pour. Gripping your thin coat tighter to you, you crawl into the shelter of a nearby alleyway, leaning up against a dumpster. You had no idea how long you had been crying there for, but when you opened your eyes, they fell onto a set a beautiful deep green ones staring back at you. "Are you okay miss?", he asked, his voice comforting you as he laid a hand gently on your shoulder. "No", you whispered faintly, starting to shake. "Your as cold as ice! Your soaked through. Here, let me", he said gently, taking off his black fur jacket, wrapping it around you as he knelt down beside you. "T-Thank you", you say weakly, snuggling up to him to get warm. "What's your name my dear?", he asked, gently stroking your head. "Y/N", you say, feeling his warmth flow through you. "Let me look after you. Someone as pure hearted as you should not be crawling around with all these pathetic mortals", he whispered into your ear. You smile at his words, and nod your head. He smiles at you, kissing you softly on the forehead, before picking you up in his arms, and carrying you off to somewhere safe.