Imagine Loki finding out you have cancer

One month, the doctors had said to you. You thought that your feeling ill one day was nothing, so you had just gone to the doctors to get it checked out. That's when they had told you that you had it, the cancer. You'd sat there in stunned silence before you'd weakly asked if they could help, to which they gently said no, you were too far gone. It was like time had stopped around you, you couldn't take it in. You'd ran from the doctors, ran as fast as you could back home. And that's when you'd met him, this stranger, this man. He'd grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the road, just in time, saving your life from the oncoming car. You'd fallen on top of him, and stared into his beautiful green eyes as his hand caressed your cheek. "You are too beautiful to lose", he'd whispered to you when you'd thank him for saving you. You'd fallen in love with him, and him with you, from that day, barely spending a moment apart. He'd told you he was a god that had been banished to earth for eternity, and he'd said that he wanted to spent it with you. "Y/N, were you listening to me?", he chuckled as he gently shook your shoulder. You'd just gotten back from taking a walk with him, but you hadn't been able to go very far as you'd felt very week. You always loved taking walks with Loki, walking hand in hand around the city until the sun had set. However, over the past few days you'd gotten weaker, and struggled to walk that far anymore. Loki had asked you what was wrong but you'd lied and said you were fine. He believed you, and left it at that, but deep down inside you knew what was about to come, and couldn't bear to break his heart. "Oh, sorry. I was lost in thought", you said, smiling at him. "Are you sure, you've gone awfully pale. Would you like me to call a doctor?", he asked concerned. No, it's fine really. I'm just tired that's all", you say quickly, trying your best to sound convincing. "Y/N", he said gently, placing his hand on your cheek. "I love you, Y/N, and I know something is wrong. Don't think I haven't noticed that you cry at night, and how you've ripped off pages of the calander". You bit back tears as you starred into his eyes. You couldn't bare to tell him, to break him heart. A lump got caught in your throat as you felt your body start to shake. "Y/N, please", Loki whispered, his eyes starting to brim with tears. "I've got cancer", you whispered, breaking down into tears as you collapsed into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close. After several minutes of him holding you in his arms, he whispered "How long have you known?", he croaked weakly as he tried to fight back tears. "Since the first day we met. One month they said, but that was two months ago", you reply weakly as you feel your legs give way underneath you. "No, no, no, there must be something we can do", he said desperately, holding him closer to you. "There is nothing Loki. I'm so sorry", you whisper. "No Y/N, I love you, I cannot bare to be without you. I am not losing you!", he cried, holding your face in his hands, tears falling down his cheeks. "It's too late", you say breathlessly, as you felt it happen, your body starting to shut down, as you legs gave way underneath you, and you fell to the floor. "No!", Loki cried as he caught you and laid you down on the floor. "Loki, I love you", you manage to say weakly as you felt the world start to slip away around you. "No Y/N, please! Please don't leave me here! I don't want to be alone", he cried as you hugged you tightly, covering you in kisses as tears fell down his cheeks. "Your never alone Loki, I will always love you. Forever", you whisper weakly as you felt your heart slowly, tears running down your cheek. "Y/N, I love you", Loki whispered, as he leant down and kissed you deeply on the lips. You kissed him back with all your strength, running your hand through his black hair. Then your eyes closed. Your heart stopped, and your hand fell down lip at your side, your lips still on Loki's as your last breath escaped into him. He pulled away slowly, and realised your eyes had closed. "Y/N! No, Y/N! No!", he screamed as he shook your body, trying to wake you up. "I love you Y/N! Please don't leave me here! Y/N!", he screamed as his soul broke, and he broke into tears as he clutched your dead body, burning his face into your chest. "Y/N, I love you", he whispered over and over again, refusing to let go.