Imagine Loki helping you bake

"Surprise Y/N!", Loki shouted at you as you opened your front door. Ever since his defeat in NY, you had become friends with the misunderstood Asgardian, and now here he stood, on your front door step. "Oh my god, Loki! Why didn't you tell me you were coming over!", you squeal, flinging your arms around his neck in a hug. "Well then there would have been no point in me shouting surprise then?", he said, looking a little confused as you led him into your house. You'd been busy that day making all the perpetrations for your sisters birthday party, and was just about to start making the cake when you were stopped by the knock at the door. "Busy baking?", he asked raising his eyebrow as he walked into the kitchen, flour everywhere. "Well trying too", you sigh, gesturing to the room. "How about I give you a hand Y/N", he said smiling, immediately picking up the eyes and breaking them into a bowl. "Really? You'd help me do that?", you say a little surprised, you didn't know Loki enjoyed baking. "Of course. Anything to help a friend", he said smiling at you as he already began making the mix. You grin, and take a seat watching Loki work. You'd never seen him concentrate so hard before, but before you knew it the cake was in the oven cooking. "How do you use this thing?", he said, giving the oven an evil look, not sure which buttons to press. "Oh here, let me do that", you giggle, running over to him and turning it on. "I keep forgetting that your still not used to everything here", you say smiling at him. "It's true. Things here on Midgard are unusual. They try and kill you", he mutters, eying up the over as if it would jump up and hit him. "Well, it serves you right for putting a knife into the toaster", you giggle, slapping him on the shoulder. "Well it did fire my food out at me!", he retorts back, heading over to the front room. "It was saying it was cooked", you giggle at him, unable to contain your laughter. Loki stops in the doorway, staring at the room taken a little aback, as It was covered in various Avenger themed birthday decorations. "Oh yeah, sorry about that. She's more into the superheroes than pink princess parties at the minute". He looks back at you, a little hurt. "So does that mean I'm not invited because I'm not a hero Y/N?", he asked, pulling out his puppy-dog eyes. "Hey, I never said that!", you say hugging him. "Of course your invited, just don't try and destroy the place". "Okay, I won't", he says grinning. "Besides, your a hero to me", you say smiling at him. He kisses you on the forehead, "Thank you, Y/N. Your a hero to me too".