Imagine being in a cell with Loki

"You know that your pathetic prison won't hold me forever", you taunt at the guards as they pull you along through the dungeons to your cell. All you'd done was help some prisoners escape, start a small war and steal some old relics from Odins secret weapons vault, no biggie. "Ouch. Watch it", you snarl as they throw you inside on of the cells, not even bothering to uncuff your hands from behind, so you tumbled to the ground. "Enjoy yourself sweetheart", they leered before walking off, locking the door behind them. You sighed, lying on your back on the floor and closed your eyes. "Looks like you could use some help", a velvety voice said from above you. Your eyes flew open to settle on dark greens ones looking down at you, a wicked grin on their lips. "No thank you. I can look after myself", you spit at them annoyed for starling you, as you sit up and try to fiddle with the cuffs. "Fine. Suit yourself", he chuckled before taking a seat in the corner of the room, his eyes watching you smiling. You bit your lip and looked away, still struggling. You didn't like the attitude of this person one bit, but after several minutes you were no closer to breaking free. "You know, it is quite amusing watching you struggle. And I was lead to believe that you were dangerous", he chuckled still watching. You clenched your jaw, resisting the urge to kill him. "And who are you then, that's so dangerous and powerful that they have to be locked up in here and gloat about themselves every five minutes?", you hissed at him. His eyes darkened, his grin grew as he chuckled. "I am Loki, of Asgard, and you my dear are trapped with a monster". You gulped, how could you have not know, the slick backed black hair, his green eyes, his pale skin. He chuckled as you tensed as he came over to you, kneeling down beside you. "Is this what your looking for?", he mocked, holding up his hand, showing a key, waving it in front of you. You tried to reach for the key but he moved his hand further away, gripping under your chin. "You listen to me, you pathetic creature. You are at my mercy now. I will let you go when I want. Now, claim loyalty to me, and I will give you what you want", he threatened, holding you tight as you tried to squirm away. He looked deep into your eyes as you trembled in fear, before you nodded silently. He raised an eyebrow as he let go of your chin. "Show me", he whispered darkly as he stood, towering over you. You trembled, but shifted yourself, so you were knelt down in front of him. "My king", you muttered as you bowed your head to him. "Good girl", he smirked, before dropping the key in front of you. You shifted around and unlocked the cuffs, rubbing your sore wrists as Loki slinked over to the cell door, before opening it with a simple touch of the fingers. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a thrown to claim", he chuckled as he left you to release the other prisoners, and together, cause carnage across the whole nine realms.