Imagine Loki giving you a helping hand

"Watch where your going with that!", Thor shouts at you as the vase smashes to the floor. You were busy setting everything up for a palace ball, and had been carrying a beautiful vase when you had accidentally bumped into him, dropping it. "I'm so sorry!", you immediately say, dropping to you knees to pick up the pieces. "You will be more careful once I am king!", he bellows at you before storming off. "Do you need a hand with that?", a voice answers behind you, their footsteps coming closer. You look up, straight into the eyes of Loki as he looked down at you. "No sir, I don't need your help", you say continuing to pick up the pieces. "Ouch!", you scream as one of the pieces cuts your finger. "Are you alright?", Loki immediately drops down to his knees. "No, I'm fine", you lie, clutching your hand. "Here, let me", Loki says softly to you, offering out his hand. You reluctantly offer you hand to him, which he takes in his hand, and gently kissed the cut. You watch open mouthed as the cut heals under his kiss, and his deep green eyes meet yours. "T-Thank you", you manage to say, still slightly in shock as he smiled to you. "My pleasure. Anything to help a fair maiden such as yourself. And you are?", he asked. "Erm, Y/N, sir", you mutter to him, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Y/N, a beautiful name, and please, call me Loki", he smiled at you, causing you to get butterflies in your stomach. He pulled you up to standing before waving his hand, causing the broken pieces to disappear. You watch open mouthed, and are about to say something when he puts his finger on your lips. "Shh, our little secret", he whispered to you, grinning slyly, winking.