Imagine Loki crash landing in your back garden, again

A massive flash of light and an almighty bang woke you with a start from your sleep. You rushed to your window and gasped, as a small crater appeared in your back garden. Not even waiting to grab your dressing gown, your rush downstairs and outside. This same crater had appeared only weeks previous, just before the events of NY, and you knew exactly who was inside it. Running over the burning hot ground, you jump inside the crater and lift up the lifeless body inside it, holding it tight. This same person had arrived before, only last time they had frightened you at first, but they were weak and needed your care to help them get their strength back. You had even secret developed feelings for them. However, they took off one night, and you awoke the next day to see them destroying NY on the news. Right now however, you didn't care, you were just lad they were back. "Loki?", you whisper into their ear. He moans, his eyes fluttering slowly awake, looking straight into yours. "Y/N? Is that you?", he asked, reaching up his hand to touch your face. "Yes Loki, it's me", you say smiling back at him. He slowly manages to get to his feet, with you helping him as he struggles in pain. "I was sure falling off the Bifrost this time wouldn't have hurt so much", he winces. "You fell off again?", you ask surprised, looking up into the starry sky. "No, I was pushed off this time", he says as he leans on you for support. "Pushed? By who?", you say shocked, looking back at him. "Odin. He's banished me to earth", he whispers, looking down at you, his eyes filled with pain. "It's ok. I'll look after you. I did last time didn't I?", you say to him, causing him to chuckle. "Oh Y/N, I missed you terribly. I'm glad that I'm back here, with you", he says smiling at you, brushing your hair out of your eyes. "I missed you too", and you hug him tightly, and he hugs you back, resting his head on top of yours. "You know your tidying up this mess right? I'm not doing it again", so say laughing at him, as you escort him, hand in hand back to your house.