Imagine Loki asking you out

You sat at the grand Asgardian banquet, at the far end of the table, surrounded by the soldiers and other Asgardians. You looked up towards the top of the table where the house of Odin sat. You had always wanted to catch a glimpse of the two princes, but you could never see them. You decided to leave the feast, as you didn't feel that hungry. As you were walking out of the doors, a young gentlemen rushed in through them, accidentally crashing into you, sending you to the floor. "Oh my word, I am so sorry. Here, let me help you up", he said, offering out his hand to help you to your feet. "Thank you", you said a little dazed. You took in his featured, his pale face, his dark hair, and his beautiful deep green eyes. You couldn't help but smile at him. "I'm sorry miss. I hope I have caused you no harm", he said, still holding onto your hand. "Oh- erm no I'm quite alright. T-thank you", you said, finding yourself blushing, his voice really was something you could listen to forever. "What is your name, my dear?". "Y/N sir", you say smiling at him. He grins, and kisses your hand. "Well Y/N, I would be humbled if I could meet you again in more, quieter circumstances". You couldn't stop yourself blush, "Oh, thank you. Y-Yes of course", you stammer, a little taken aback. He leant forward and kissed your forehead, stroking your cheek before the noise of someone else approaching made him draw back. A tall, muscular blonde haired man entered, slapping the man on his back as he walked past. "Come on little brother, you never want to miss the feast Loki", he chuckled as he strolled off towards the head of the table. Your eyes widen as you look back at Loki, who grins at you, kissing your hand again as he follows Thor "Until next time Y/N, my darling"