Imagine surprising Loki with you being pregnant

"Loki, where are you?", you say as you walk through the corridors in the palace, trying to find him. As usual, he was sat up on top of the throne, trying to look as if he was paying attention to the two farmers that were having so kind of argument. The second he saw you, his face lit up and he dismissed the farmers with a simple wave of his hand. "Y/N, my love. To what do I owe the great pleasure of your presence", he said slyly, slouching down in his seat, grinning at you. You smile as you make your way up to the throne, stopping at the bottom of the steps. "My king", you say, kneeling to him, to which he immediately jumps off his seat and rushes to the bottom of the steps. "No my dear, it is I who should kneel to you", he chuckled, as he took your hand and kissed it, before guiding you up the steps, leading you to the throne. "My queen", he grinning, as he gestured for you to sit down on the throne. You smiled at him, before sitting down on the throne, as Loki kneeled to you at your feet, holding your hands in his. "Y/N, my queen. I am your most loyal, loving admirer. To what grace and honour would you whisper unto me from your sweet gentle lips", he said softly, his smile curving into a grin, causing you to blush. "Loki, stop it, get up. You're embarrassing me", you mutter as you feel your cheeks blushing brighter. "I shall not. You are my queen, I kneel to you", he grinning, kissing your hand. You giggle at him, as he still kneels in front of you, both his hands on your lap, looking like an excited puppy. "Well, I have to tell you good news, and to bring you a gift", you say, smiling at him. "Oh, a gift. I see you carrying none, or does it lie on those lips which I long to touch and claim as mine", he said slyly as he slid his hands up your leg, coming to rest on your hips. "No, not that gift", you chuckle as you place your hands on his wrists. "Loki, this is my gift", you whisper, and you slide his hands until they rest on your stomach. "Y/N, are you?", he gasps, looking up at you. You smile and nod your head. His eyes light up and he jumps up to his feet, throwing his head back and his arms out. "I'm going to be a father!", he shouts loudly, his voice echoing off the throne room walls. He looks like he's going to cry with the pride bursting out of him. "Y/N, I love you so much", he says, rushing up to you and kissing you passionately on the lips. He surprised you by then lifting you up into his arms, not even breaking the kiss, and proceeded to carry you to his chambers, your lips locked together, spending the rest of the day in eternal bliss.