Imagine being stuck with Loki

Mini- Loki Imagine *
*
The snow blew everywhere, making you loose track of the others as you all fled from Jotunheim. A playful dare had soon turned into a fight, the Jotuns angry and seeking blood. Thor and the others had left, the bifrost taking them to safety. You ran to the safety of the mountain caves, just as the Jotuns triggered an avalanche, trapping you inside. "Y/N", Lokis voice whispered from deep in the shadows. He looked shaken, scared, trembling where he stood. "You're not safe here". "I know but they can't get us in here as much as we can't get out. We're stuck". You tried to pull at the snow but it was already turning to ice, becoming solid. "No. I mean you're not safe with me", Loki replied weakly as he sank to the floor, refusing to meet your gaze. "Loki, did they hurt you?", you realised, seeing part of his armour missing from his arm. "No,I-", but his voice cracked, and he shook his head, trying to not cry. "Shh, it's okay Loki. It's okay. I'm here. We're both together. We're okay. It'll be alright", you wished as you say with him, pulling him into a hug. He held his arms protectively around you as you kissed his cheek to calm him, your hand lingering against his arm, being shocked at how cold it was. There you both waited, holding each other tight, thinking of a way to escape ....