Imagine Loki being romantic on your birthday

You rolled over and moaned in your sleep as you felt the morning sun streaming in through the window. You'd had the best night sleep for ages as Loki had hummed a song to you as you'd slept. "Good morning my love", you heard Loki whisper to you as you felt his lips kiss you gently on your forehead, his slender fingers stroking your cheek. You open your eyes to see him smiling down at you, dressed in his kingly attire. "I thought I would let you sleep in dear, you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you", he said gently as you sat up. "Why, what time is it?" You ask sleepily, stretching yourself. "You don't need to concern yourself with that darling", he whispered, stroking your cheek smiling down at you. "Maybe I should sleep in everyday then if this is what I get", you mumble as he bends down and gently starts kissing your neck. "Oh no, only queens are allowed to sleep in darling, and even then, their kings would refuse to leave their side", he said softly, resting his head on your chest. "Happy birthday, my love", he whispered as his hands traced through your hair gently. You close your eyes and smile, savouring his touch. He leans back up and kisses you quickly on the forehead, before walking over to the window, and drawing the shutters across, blocking out the light. "What are you doing?", you ask him curiously as he turns back around to look at you, the room half in darkness. You can just make out his outline, as his green eyes glare at you wickedly. You can see him fumbling around, doing something, so you sit up on the bed, curious. "Y/N, my queen. Your eyes have such power over me, you know that", he whispered, his eyes still looking at you as he stepped out of the shadows. You gasped a little seeing him, his muscular chest exposed as he stalked over towards you in just his tight fitting black leather pants. He rested a hand on your shoulder, the other on your cheek as he grinned at you. He tenderly placed his lips onto yours, and you immediately slinked your arms around his neck, your fingers running through his black hair. With breaking the kiss, he gently pushed you back down onto the bed, straddling on top of you as starred longingly into your eyes. "Y/N, I love you so much", he whispered, as his hands caressed every part of you, his lips tenderly kissing you, as you both spent the rest of that day and night together, the best birthday ever.