Imagine Loki flirting with you

You were sat in the Asgardian gardens under one of the trees, head buried deep into a book. It was a glorious day and you didn't want to put your book down, as it was a wonderful tale about a princess finding her true love. A white rose petal flutters down onto your lap. You pick it up confused and look up into the tree above you. The young prince, Loki, is sat there, staring down at you, holding a white rose in his hand. "Oh I'm sorry, young highness, I didn't see you there", you splutter quickly getting up. "It's quite alright", he says smiling, continuing to drop rose petals onto you. "I shouldn't be here, I'm sorry. Il go". "No, wait-", Loki tries to say but you had already rushed off.

You didn't want to interrupt the prince, so had gone to find somewhere else to read. You sat beside the fighting grounds, perched on the wall, and began to read again. Several minutes later, more rose petals fell down onto you. You looked up to see Loki above you on the balcony, with more roses dropping their petals onto you, smiling at you. You were about to say something when a guard came over to you "Hey, your not suppose to be here. Leave". You apologise to him and immediately leave, glancing back up to where Loki was, only to see him not there. You continue to walk on, walking up a small staircase and through a hidden door, onto an isolated balcony which overlooked Asgard. You sat down again, and were just about to begin reading when the book is pulled from you hand. You look up, straight into the eyes of Loki. "You don't have to read a book to find your prince my darling". You blush unable to speak. "I've been watching you for quite a while now, what is your name", he asked placing your book down, looking into your eyes. "Y/N, your highness", you mutter, unsure of what else to say, still blushing. "Well Y/N, you are quite a beauty", his velvety voice said, offering out a beautiful white rose to you. "Th-thank you, your highness", you say speechless, taking it off him. "Please, call me Loki Y/N", taking the rose from your hand placing it into you hair, before his hand came to rest gently cupping your cheek. You hear music playing from afar, and Loki takes your hand, "May I have this dance?", he asked, pulling you in closer as he gently starts to sway with you. You hesitate at first, not sure if you should dance, but soon you are both swirling around endlessly dancing. "Please Loki, can we stop, I'm tired", you say to him, eventually pulling away. "Y/N, wait", Loki says gently, taking your hand. "Thank you", he whispered, planting a kiss on your hand, causing you to blush. "I shall see you tomorrow", he said gently kissing your forehead, before smiling at you and walking away. You catch your breath, feeling overwhelmed that you need to sit down. You pick up your book and a rose falls out, with a piece of paper tied to it. You pick it up, and smile. Written on the note, "Please be my princess, your prince, your love, Loki"