Imagine your cat running away

You had looked everywhere, but still could not find your lovable cat. Even when you'd walked in through to door upon arriving back home, you sensed something wasn't right. Usually your cat would be snuggling up to you right now, making you trip over your own feet, and the mail that lay on the floor would have been ripped to pieces. You looked through the whole house, calling it's name, looking in all it's favourite hiding places, but still your cat was no where to be found. That's when you found your bedroom window open a crack, and realised it must have gotten out. Racing around the garden, you searched everywhere, and even called in on your neighbours asking if they'd seen your cat, but no luck. Now as you sat curled up on your sofa, staring dully ahead, phone in hand, you came to the realisation that your cat might not come back. 

There was a sudden hammering of knocking at your door, and you rushed to answer it. It took you a few seconds to adjust to the sight before you, not knowing how to react. Stood before you, attempting to wrestle a purring cat from around its neck stood Loki. "Get this wretched beast off me", he growled, attempting to grab your cat as it wound its way around Loki's neck, purring loudly. Quickly you gently eased the cat from him, even though it dug it's claws in to refuse to leave. You had to hold him tightly in your arms as he struggled to climb back over to Loki. "You found Y/C/N. Thank you". "I didn't find him. This pathetic creature attacked me and wouldn't stop following me", Loki spat in disgust trying to adjust his hair. 

Your cat leapt from your arms and latched itself onto Loki's arm, him giving a cry of alarm as he tried to shake the it off. "It's going to kill me! Make it stop!", Loki shouted, trying to throw it off, but it only dug its claws in deeper. "No, it likes you, see", you replied though fits of laughter as it crawled up his arm and settled into the crook of his neck, purring loudly again. Loki sighed in defeat, just looking at the cat, before looking at you again. "Well, what now? It seems it won't leave me alone seeing as it ran away from you", Loki asked. "Looks like you'll just have to stay with me then", you replied. He looked again at the cat hung around his neck. "Stay, with you? What if I leave?", he asked, his eyes firmly fixed on yours. You gave it some thought, as the cat nuzzled against him, and he cautiously ran his hand along its fur. "Hmm, well if you leave, I'll just send Y/C/N out to hunt you down", you chuckled. Loki frowned, giving it some thought, before his face broke into a smile. "Well then Y/N, it looks like i'll be stuck with you for quite a while", he laughed, stroking the cat as it purred as you let him stay with you. 

[A/N: Hey everyone. I am so sorry that I have not been updating these imagines a lot. Kind of lost spirit to write them for a while, but I will keep adding to them every now and again. But please do check out all the other fanfictions i've written if you haven't already. Hope they can keep you entertained. Hope you are all well xxx]