Imagine scareing Loki

"Ugh. I'm back", Loki groaned as he came in, locking the door as he came further into your house. Loki had been to Asgard for the weekend to sort things out with Thor, and you didn't mind him going, but unfortunately unbeknown to him, your period had started, and it was torture. "Mortal, did you not hear me!", Loki shouted a little louder as he checked in the front room to see if you were there. An empty house, or so Loki thought, which worried him, because you never went out anywhere without telling him or letting him come with you. "Y/N?". You heard Loki's worried voice call out from the bedroom but felt in two minds about replying, mostly because of your mood swings. Oh this was not the time for Loki to come poking his head around. "In here!", you snapped from where you sat on the toilet seat, clutching at your stomach. "No DONT COME IN HERE!", you screamed through the door at him, and you heard his little yelp of surprise. "What's wrong? Y/N?", he asked before you leapt up from the seat and flung the door open, watching him recoil back in alarm. "I'M ILL NOW GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!", you screamed shoving hit out of the way as you collapsed onto the bed, curling up into a ball. Loki stood stock still, taken aback as he watched you curl up, hugging the pillow close to your stomach. "Have you be poisoned?", he asked worried, the little colour he had draining from his pale worried face. "No", you groaned, muffled into the bed as you hugged yourself tighter. "Then why are you like this? I can get a doctor. I can heal you", Loki began, rubbing your back, but you slapped his hand away, throwing the pillow at him. "No Loki it's my stomach", you snapped at him, getting up from the bed, staggering towards the front room. He followed closely behind you, worried as you curled up on the sofa, burying yourself under the blanket. "What, I don't understand?", he mumbled confused, frantically running his hands through his hair, pacing frantically. You moaned and winced as your stomach cramped again, "Loki", you cried, rolling onto your back. "What is it darling? What do you need? Tell me", he rushed to your side, kneeling, his eyes full of worry, stroking your face. "STOP THAT!", you snapped at him, slapping his hand away furiously as you grasped your stomach again. "Pills! NOW!", you screamed at him, even if he did look like a lost hurt puppy. Immediately he rushed to the kitchen and brought you a glass of water and pills which you greedily took. "What can I do? Please. You're scaring me", Loki said worried, unsure what to do. "Hug me, and make me feel better". Loki sat down and you crawled up onto his lap, resting against his chest as he pulled the blanket up around you, wrapping his arms around you. "I'm sorry. This thing makes me moody", you murmured to him after the pain had began to subside. "I see. Will this, erm, 'thing' keep happening often?", he asked cautiously, finally letting himself relax a little. "Only once a month". "Can it not?". "Why?", you asked, looking up at him. He bit his lip uncertainly and with a shrug replied. "You're scary when you're on this thing". You laughed and hugged him tightly, and kept snuggled together.