Imagine Loki taking you on a date

You sat on the park bench waiting for him to arrive. You had sat on this bench, in the same spot, every day, watching the sun set. Only a few weeks ago had a man also started to join you, watching it set with you. Every time is set he would say, "another beautiful sunset, just like you", causing you to blush every time. Last night, the man who called himself Loki, had asked you on a date, and you had agreed. "Hello Y/N", he said approaching you. "Hi Loki", you say smiling at him as he takes your hand, kissing it. You can't help but blush as you feel your cheeks start to burn, looking into his deep eyes, taking in the muscular build of his body underneath the tight smart suit he wore. "Shall we go?", he asked, taking your arm in his as he escorted you back towards the town. You couldn't say anything, merely nod as your mind raced. No sooner had you left the park, then you were outside the cute little Italian restaurant as Loki helped you to your seat. As he pushed your chair in for you, and placed a drink down in front of you, you felt his hand gently brush against your arm, causing you to smile. "You are even more beautiful that the sunset tonight Y/N", Loki says to you, sitting across from you, smiling. "Loki, t-thank you. I don't know what to say", you manage to say speechless. You couldn't help but look into his eyes as they looked passionately back at you. He leant across the table, and took your hand in his, causing your breathing to quicken. "I mean it Y/N, you look beautiful". He squeezed your hand and leant in closer to you. "Where I come from, only the goddesses have the beauty of the sun. You must have fallen from the gods", he said smiling at you, grinning. "I am no god Loki", you giggle, smiling at him. "No, but I am", he said seriously, grinning slyly at you, his eyes full of hunger. "I want you with me Y/N, to be a god with me". You felt speechless as he took your hand and pulled you closer as he leant closer to you, his cheek brushing against yours, as he whispered into your ear, "I want you to be mine".