part 24

BELLAS POV:

it's been a few weeks and the panic attacks have been chill, thank god.

i was at school with kylie and tommy we were making fun of tommy for having a crush that's until i noticed kylie kept looking at someone. i turned around to see a boy he was known in this school since his dad was famous. just like mine. his dad was the famous "kio cyr" and he is "maximo cyr" but ppl call him "max".

i hit tommy's hand to get his attention and i pointed at kylie.

"ooo kylie gotta a crush!" said tommy in a girly voice as i laughed.

"uh-no- no what"

the rest of the day went well and i had fun with tommy and kylie. idk why but emma didn't bother me today. i mean i'm not complaining.

i came back home and plopped on the couch.

"dad"

"mhm" said my dad focused on the tv

"i'm bored let's do something today" i said

"just a second hon-" and then a scream came from the tv dad quickly covered my eyes

"AHHHHH" i heard uncle roshaun scream.

"what what" i said trying to get off dads hands from my eyes.

"baby this is scary" said dad

"i'm a big girl dad i can handle it"

"uh uh no your still my baby and no your not watch-"

"ewwwwww" i heard my uncles say all at the same time"

"come on dad i want to seeeee" i whined

"fine" he says taking his hand of my eyes as i look at the screen to see the most strangest scariest creature infront of me.

"AHHHHH" i yelled as i hid my head behind dads back as he laughed "it's not funny" i said smacking his back.

"you said your a big girl" he said laughing

"that was soooo 2 seconds ago" i said

"sure *chuckles*"

"now get ready me and your uncles are going to the field"

"yay!" i said in a excited tone rushing up the stairs to change into my soccer uniform.

i was putting my white headband that went with my soccer uniform. my uniform was white and the writing was green like my dad, yes matching.

i looked at the mirror which gave the reflection of my bed that had my fav teddy bear that my dad won me at the fair when i was 5. his name was mister bear. he was the only one who listened to me or was there for me when dad wasn't.

"bells you comin?!" i heard uncle ale yell from downstairs.

"coming!" i said grabbing my water bottle and running downstairs.

*time skip*

i had so much fun with my uncles at soccer today. we were all laying down on the grass, sweating and struggling to breath from all the running.

i was laying down next to uncle roshaun until he told me. "hey wanna spy on your dads instagram"

"hell yeah"

i wasn't allowed to have any kind of social media so uncle roshaun would always sneak me into spying on my dads accounts.

"let's look at who he followssss" i said in a sneaky voice as uncle roshaun nods and laughs.

"wait is that a girl" i say stopping uncle roshaun from scrolling.

"oooooo" said uncle roshaun.

"wait who is she"

"she's a model" uncle roshaun says

"oooo" i say

"she's 26"

"dads 28"

"wait she's married"

"huh"

"ohhhhhh her husband is mattias old friend"

me and uncle roshaun started laughing.

"what are you too laughing abt" said uncle kai next to him dad.

"n-nothing" i said snatching uncle roshauns phone and trying to delete the page until i felt dads hand trying to stop me.

"RUN!" yelled uncle roshaun as i started running as fast as i could.

"AHHHHHHH" i yelled as i see dad chasing me.

i couldn't stop laughing. i closed uncle roshauns phone and fell of the floor cause i couldnt stop laughing.

dad grabbed the phone from my hand and said "what's the password?"

"i don't know" i say laughing trying to get up.

as soon as i get up i snatched the phone from dad and ran across the field to uncle roshaun.

"here" i says dying of laughter.

"you need to calm downn" dad said out of breath as i let out a giggle

we soon went home and i ate dinner with my uncles.
i went upstairs, took a shower and changed into my pjs, i played with my ipad until i fell asleep.

2:30 a.m

"i going to come after you soon."

"i will hurt your father"

"little one" (mocking)

said a familiar voice i've heard before and have seen the mans familiar face. idk who it was and i couldn't put it together.

strange things appeared in the.. bad dream ig you can call it that.

until that creature i saw on the tv popped up. strange things appeared. fears, monsters and creatures i've never seen before.

suddenly i woke up.

i look around to see that i'm in my room. i looked at the clock next to me it was 2:34 am. i tried going back to sleep and be a big girl but i couldn't. that awfully strange mans face was all i could think abt.
his face was so fimilar and i couldn't put it together. it's like i've seen him. i hugged mister bear as tight as i could.

i couldn't sleep so i finally got up and went to dads room. i saw him dead asleep with his phone open. i closed his phone and put it on his night stand.

i was walking slowly to the other side of the bed. as i remove the blanket so i can lay down on the bed dad woke up.

"bella?" he said in a sleepy voice

"yes dad it's me, go back to sleep"

he just went back to the other side and was abt to fall asleep until i guess he processed everything?

"wait bella why are you up this late"

"um- i-i had a nightmare"

"oh come here" he said opening his arms as i laid on his chest. he plays with my hair telling me a bedtime story.

"i love you little one" was all i heard before i fell asleep.
____________________________________
1055 words

sorry for not updating

comment some ideas you have in mind