011

"I am unknown to this game but hopefully we'll get the hang of it." She muttered to herself as the mic was on. "Alright so you're with me and Corpse. We're the Meowfia." Seán said as they chose a white and black hat with an eyepatch and blue vest. "This should be something interesting. What do we do?" She asked. "We attack the other team to drag a gummy bear to our latch and toss it in to win." Corpse said as the game began. "Hopefully this can be a soft and nice game at first." She muttered.

(Y/n) was mistakened as it was different from Among Us and she was wielding weapons and drop kicking people as a fuzzy chubby animal avatar.

(Y/n) dragged the massive gummy to their latch as Seán helped her while Corpse was running a runs with a taser in his mittens. "Corpse! Ai for the enemy!" (Y/n) yelled as she almost got hit. "I didn't even see you there." He softly chuckled. "We're all the same height here!" She threw the gummy bear into the latch until she noticed Felix grabbing onto it who's avatar was a gold retriever. "Oh no you not!" She played tug of war with the man. "Do it! Pull the lever! I have it!" She yelled, still holding on as Seán ran to the lever as his head was going side to side. She was ready to cheer as they gained a point but she had forgotten she still held onto the gummy bear as she fell through. "Remember me as a hero!" She said as the next round began.

"Help me!" Seán yelled as he was under attack by Felix, Toast and Dave. "Oh shit there he is." (Y/n) said, running to help Seán until Coprse accidentally dropped kicked her down dead. "Corpse, you killed me!" She yelled. "Yeah we both died." He softly chuckled. "What is wrong with my team!" Seán yelled as he still held onto the gummy bear, even as he fell through. "Why do we keep dying?" (Y/n) laughed as her and Corpse avatars' body laid beside each other. "Hey, at least we're holding hands." He grinned behind his mic. "That's a good thing about this death."

"We did it!" She said as Seán let go of the gummy bear to pull the lever. "No!" She and Corpse held onto the gummy as they fell through with Felix and Dave. "Damn, that killed you all." Seán said as he stood with Toast. "I held onto the bear so it fell with us." Corpse admitted. "I forgot to let go." Corpse softly sighed. "That is what I considered a self sacrifice." She said as they moved onto a new setting.

"So we gotta reach the top before we drown?" She asked. "Yup." Corpse said as he was unexpectedly thrown off the ship by Seán. "Oh shit!" (Y/n) yelled as she realized they're solo now.

The ship began to sink into the water deeper as (y/n) stood at the top with Shawn. "Don't let go!" (Y/n) said, slightly encouraging Seán. Right as Seán reaches the very top, (y/n)'a orange tabby cat avatar head butted Shawn off the ship and fell into the water. "What the fuck!" Seán yelled and laughed. "There Can only be one!" (Y/n) maliciously laughed.

"Stop throwing Corpse off the ship!" (Y/n) yelled as Corpse was thrown again. "Here we go again." Corpse sighed. (Y/n) chuckled, grabbing a shovel. "Come at me." She smirked as she swung Shawn off the ship and noticed a purple cat climb the ship. "Holy shit, Corpse you're alive?" She yelled. "My death was greatly exaggerated."

He said, grabbing a taser and aimed at the girl

He said, grabbing a taser and aimed at the girl. "Nothing personal." He unfortunately missed as (y/n) approached him and swung him off the ship. "Not today, good sir." She said, running after Felix who started climbing.

"Fuck him up. Kill him." Seán encouraged Felix as Toast began to climb the top of the ship while Dave held onto the very top as he spun, hanging for dear life. "Weh." Felix squeaked his voice as a sound effect, head butting Toast off who fell into the water. "Wa-poo!" (Y/n) yelled, ready to drop kick Felix but instead screamed as she fell into the water, causing her to die.

"I already don't like this." (Y/n) nervously chuckled, running around as they all stood on an airplane. "Oh fuck." Corpse accidentally slipped and fell off the plane. "Damn it." He chuckled into the mic. (Y/n) silently squealed as she heard the man laugh. 'Yup, that's my daily dose of serotonin there.' "I have a fucking gun!" She yelled, amazed as she held it and shot at Seán who was turned into ice. "No no! No!" He yelled, falling off the plane. "Oh, so it's not a gun. Still sick." She chuckled. She moved to the side as she noticed Felix ready to drop kick her but missed. "Damn it!" He yelled. "Come here, Dave!" She began to shoot at Dave and Toast.

The next round after she won, (y/n) dropped kicked Corpse off the plane but fell together. "Oh my god." He softly snickered as he realized he was kicked off. The girl gasped as she realized Corpse had dragged her with him. "Corpse, you killed me!" She laughed. "Correction, you killed us. I held onto you, thinking you'd survive and help me drag on the plane so I could throw you down." Corpse admitted. "Well, in a way, we skydived together." She grinned.

The next round was at a gas temple as (y/n) dressed up as a pink otter with a bat. "I won't hesitate!" She swing Dave right out the ring. Seán has nunchucks at hand swinging them like crazy but Corpse jumps and drop kicks him. "Damn it!"  Shawn yelled as he got back up and carried Corpse and threw him out the ring. "Stay the fuck down!" (Y/n) laughed, swinging Seán out the ring. "Oh come on!" He laughed. (Y/n) dropped her bat and grabbed the shovel before Toast grabbed it and swung him out. "I think that's everyone." She said.
At the other side of the corner she noticed Corpse climbing up. "How the fuck are you still alive?" She laughed at the several times his grey tabby cat avatar survived. "I have nine lives." He said, charging at her to drop kick her but she wacks him back with her shovel. "Oh fuck!" She accidentally threw the shovel aside and slipped out the ring. "Lemme just get my bat." She said as Corpse was momentarily unconscious.

" She said as Corpse was momentarily unconscious

She grabbed the bat and hovered over Corpse. "No don't-" Corpse wheezed as (y/n) swung her bat around Corpse, hitting him as soon as he gets up and continued until he died. "Who else am I missing?" She realized Felix came at her with a shovel she dropped. She dropped her bat and drop kicked him down and swung her mittens above his body. "So ruthless." Dave chuckled as the pink otter beat them all. "That's right. That's right. Stay down." She punched Felix as she won the game.

"Holy shit I thought I could never laugh so hard." She chuckled. "Cute." Corpse whispered in the mic as Seán and Felix talked on about another round.

She bonded through so many people and naturally was herself, forgetting she was recording this all and just had fun.

Perhaps these people could give her a start — all she needed was support from friends.