03

"What the faq!" (Y/n) screamed into her mic as Corpse and her were running from Dream as he came from a vent. "Ima just go around this table." She chuckled, going behind a lunch table as Corpse gall behind and both he and Dream were off screen. "No fucking way?! He- what?!" She ran away from Dream and to the emergency meeting button when Corpse appeared at the cafeteria too. "No wait stahp!" She yelped as she and Corpse were slowly colliding. Then Corpse ran to Dream who got killed instead (y/n) and watched him body fall. "Why would y-" She has already pressed the emergency meeting button.

"So happened now?" Felix asked. "Oh shit Corpse is dead." Seán chuckled. "Well at least we know he wasn't imposter. I swore it was him! He was chasing me last time." Rae said. "Yeah well we find his body near the cafe and decided to see if anyone was near cafe." (Y/n) spoke up. "Wait you and (y/n) are partnered up again?" Sykunno asked. "If you want Corpse we can share him." (Y/n) giggled which made Rae cackle.

(Y/n) began to wonder why Corpse would sacrifice himself when they needed an alibi. They buddies up for so long and didn't let her get killed instead got in the way. "Well I saw Micheal at the left side of the cafe." Rae said. "Wait where were you?" Micheal asked. "I was barely entering cafe through shields." She explained. "So do we just skip?" Felix asked. "Nah let's speed run this." Sykkuno said and everyone could hear him playing eeny meanie miney on the screen and voted. "Sorry (y/n)." Sykkuno chuckled. "But I reported the body. Corpse saw too. We spotted the body together." (Y/n) explained. "Very true. Alright, so far in the game,  Seán and Dream are both gone from the game and so is Lily. Gee, all the detectives are gone except (y/n)." Dave notices out. "I have a feeling she's partnering up with Corpse though." Micheal said. "I'm the attorney. I don't support any imposter." (Y/n) said. "Mmh, I think it's (y/n)." Felix chuckled and voted her out. "But Dream killed Corpse in front of me." (Y/n) frowned as no one believed her and the votes were already in.

She wasn't sure why he didn't let her die instead of him. It would save himself instead of another crew mate. "No. I think (y/n)." Rae said, clicking on (y/n). "Yeah I mean who else was with Corpse." Dave chuckled as they all voted except Dream and (y/n). "Vote her, Dream!" Rae yelled. "Do it! Speedrun this thing!" Micheal yelled too.

"Yeah alright quit yelling." Dream said as he voted (y/n).

She grinned, touched by his gesture as she was ejected out the ship. She muted her mic. "Ah well, what can you do. I guess I'll follow Dream." She sighed.

She noticed Corpse following her too in ghost form. "Welp, lets see who wins this round." Corpse said into his mic. It's been a while since she heard his voice again. Corpse sighed, having to go to admin with (y/n). She finished her card swipe although corpse went through it for 39 times until he gave up.

It revealed a Defeat screen for (y/n) and the others. "I got kicked off." Dream nervously chuckled. "How?!" Corpse yelled. "I have no clue!" Dream screamed as he was a confused man.

(Y/n) bit her lips and squished her cheeks. "He's so scrum-dilly-itious." She chuckled as everyone exited the game. "Who is?"

Her eyes widened as everyone seemed to be accidentally booted out the game except her and Corpse. They must have pressed exit game by accident. "Um." She covered her mouth and nose.

She couldn't believe what had just happened.
Thankfully, everyone already arrived in the game again. "Damn it. I'm pink." Corpse groaned. Instead, (y/n) was black. Everyone had different colors, Lily was lime, Sykkuno was cyan, Rae was white, Dream was red and Seán was a dark green. Felix, Micheal and Dave stayed the same. "Now it'll be easy to see who's imposter now." They all referred to Corpse.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as her screen red out 'Imposter'. She muted her mic. "Oh shit." She muttered.

"Hey (y/n), let's be buddies!" Lily said over the mic. "Sure." She muttered.

The game started in Polus map. "Oh man." She mumbled, following Lily while Corpse followed them. Was he imposter again? Did that mean he wanted her to kill Lily? Why would she do that? She couldn't. She couldn't kill Lily. She had to leave the game.

(Y/n) ran away from Lily and to the meeting room. Corpse was following her too. "Wait what if he's imposter and wants to kill me so I don't rat him out?" (Y/n) muttered. "Do I just- do I kill someone?!" She covered her mouth and went to a massive rock where Sykkuno was at. "I can't kill him." She muttered. "Where's Lily? I'll go find her." She said.

She saw Lily running past Sykkuno who killed her. "This bean-!" (Y/n) ran to Lily's body and reported it as Corpse was barely entering her line of vision from her screen. They all appeared at g meeting. "I swear I saw Sykkuno kill Lily in front of me!" She said. "Was anyone with you?" Felix asked. "No. I went to search for Corpse but lost him for a bit so I thought I guess I'll stick with Lily and bam! She's dead cuz Sykkuno. "Where was the body?" They asked. "It was near the huge rock by Admin." She said. "So which corner?" Rae asked. "Right. Specimen room." She fibbed around the truth from suspicion.
"Okay we'll vote Sykkuno. But who else in imposter? Is it (y/n)?" Micheal asked. "Doubt it. She'd self report like the other times." Dream sighed, slightly annoyed of her always self reporting. (Y/n) bit her lips inwards as Sykkuno was ejected out the ship. 'Poor lima bean.'
"Damn, I did that." She whispered.

She felt slightly uneasy, her adrenaline rushing up as she was the last imposter. She couldn't self report right? Maybe not. Everyone seemed annoyed last time. 'Will I lose friends if I self report again?' she thought. (Y/n) went to O2 and noticed Micheal was there. "Here goes nothing." She muttered and killed him before hiding in the vent.

She appeared in front of Corpse who she didn't want to appear of. "Fuck." She hissed and wasn't sure to jump back in the vent until Dave came by and she ran to him and killed him before running back to the vent and hid. Corpse ran to lights so (y/n) followed and saw Rae fixing the lights. "Is he trying to help me kill?" She pondered as she jumped out the vent and killed Shawn before hiding in the vent again. She could see Shawn trying to open the doors to get in so she was ready at the other side.

Corpse stood in front of Dreams's body as she stood at the door, waiting for Seán to open it. She gulped and killed him before running out the door while Corpse followed.

"Holy shit there's only Felix and Corpse." She silently whispered as she believed she would get caught. She had to kill one of them and it would have to be Felix.

Then there was an emergency meeting. Felix had pressed it. "Did he see a body?" She began to worry over her crime in the game.

"I haven't seen anyone durin this round so I'm at-" The screen revealed the people that ended up dead. "What the hell?! There are so many of them dead and it's always you two that survived." Felix scoffed. "Well I was in electrical when I saw (y/n) run by right when you called. We haven't see you Felix." Corpse said. "If you're suspicioning me then it's you Corpse!" Felix said and voted. Corpse voted for Felix. (Y/n) sighed and did the same and she was right.

She frowned as Felix was dropped onto the lava while it revealed Victory for (y/n).

"Why do i feel like he wants me to kill and for what reason?"