Consequences

Skye's POV

Every good night comes with consequences, especially when the night included a club, friends, drinking and a distraction plan.

The thud of my door hitting the wall stirred me awake. Whoever did that will have hell to pay if they broke my door.

Heavy footsteps travelled into my room "Rise and shine party animals"

I used my hands to shield my precious eyes from the sunlight that my brother had exposed me to. His chuckle bounced off the walls as he ripped the curtains open.

"You're evil" I groaned, he turned to me amused

"More like the spawn of Satan"

The pissed off voice took me by surprise. I came home alone.

My eyes landed on Brooke when I poked my head over the bed. She must have literally collapsed when she arrived.

"That's my aim" he cockily grinned and strolling to the door

I fell back on my pillow "Hurry up, I'm taking you to school"

"Ugh, BOO!" Brooke shouted throwing her boot at the door that Axel just about closed. She's so lucky it didn't hit him, she threw a literal shoe and didn't give two shit's. Rule her out of the morning person category.

The morning after is commonly known for hangovers and regrets but once again I'm different, on the other hand, Brooke looked like she was dragged through a hedge and not a pretty one at that.

"Do I want to know how you got in my house?"

I could sense the guilt in her face "You're going to be mad but don't kill me, my head already hurts"

I swear if she got into a car I will kill her even though that defeats the point. I called her making it my fault.

"Grayson came by the club, he came to find you but he found me and gave me a lift. It was easier to go somewhere he knew"

I couldn't be mad at her. I left her stranded and she's safe that's the main thing. I bet he thinks he's star boy now.

I exhaled letting the frustration out "It's fine, we need to get ready. Raid my closet like normal"

She clapped her hands way giddier than two minutes ago when she was testing her luck with the scariest man in the leading Mafia, zero brain cells for a genius "Now that's what I'm talking about bitch"

~~~

The drive to school was rough, more so for Brooke. Axel took the bumpy route for what I'm assuming to be for his entertainment. A couple painkillers and a good breakfast had me sorted, unfortunately for Brooke there's only so much concealer than do. Her natural beauty shone through, you could hardly tell and taking the highest perks of my clothes she looked stunning.

Roaming through school made my double life even clearer. I was partying while others were struggling with Math or gossiping about the latest rumours. The average glares were present but we were too busy to care, I just wanted to be in and out preferably avoiding a couple people with one in particular.

But as usual God isn't on my side, why would he be? I'm officially praise Satan.

"Have fun last night?"

I slammed my locker at the snarky question Grayson asked. He caught my arm as I stormed away

"I'm not in the mood Grayson"

"WELL I AM" His shouting stirred attention only making me angrier, he's not brave, he's stupid

I shook my arm trying to loosen his grip but he only made it tighter "I've said it before, take your hands off me or I'll cut them off"