Bloody fury

Skye's POV

The property we were on seemed familiar, I should have known it had connections to Jessica's family. I had to remind Blake I was bleeding at a quick rate borderline bleeding out just for him to drive faster than a pensioner. He was more concerned about his interior being ruined.

We return home. Blake walked in first giving me the opportunity to slip up the stairs without him even knowing he's my shield.

"Uh,uh,uh" A deep voice says stopping me.

I slowly turn to be met with Baxter's concerned stare. "You're bleeding" he leans down to take a better look at my leg.

"It's not as bad as it looks Bax"

His eyes glare at me "Well, we can either stand here and argue or you can stop being stubborn and let me help you" his patronising grin makes me want to walk the other way but it will be easier with help.

He holds his hand out "Shall we?" I roll my eyes and continue to slap my hand onto his. His gentle grip led me to the kitchen where the medical kit is stored.

He helps me onto the cold marble counter and walks to the cupboard. While he's gone I briefly prepare myself for the torturous pain that is seconds away.

Baxter looks for my permission to start.

"Deep breath" He tells me as his hands slowly unbuckles the belt I had tightened to stop the bleeding. It had done a good job to stop.

"Skye. Breathe" He laughs. I let out a heavy breath. It may have stopped the bleeding but it still hurt like hell, I almost miss the tight leather belt.

He dips a white cloth into a bowl I hadn't noticed "Before I do this just remember how much you love me" his grin and disclaimer bring a smile to my face.

A sharp stinging sensation takes over my leg. I wince squeezing for his shoulder for support. I open my scrunched up face to see his sympathetic look.

"The worst is over" he reassures me.

Surprisingly he's right. The pain is tolerable "Someone's turned into a doctor"

He smirks "Well, a guy can dream. Imagine all the hot nurses" how does he manage to make light of everything?

Finally, he takes the pressure off, the cloth was mostly red but on the bright side my thigh is a lot cleaner.

"You're right. I do love you" I giggle patting his shoulder.

My smile soon vanishes when I see Grayson at the door with a furious expression. I hop off the counter and wince as I put pressure on my leg.

"Gray" I call but he progressives in his storming manner.

I block out the pain and pick up my pace "GRAYSON!" I yell catching his forearm.

He shakes it off aggressively "Woah, okay" I say in surprise.

His face was troubled and clearly pissed off

"Are you going to tell me what's going on or are you going to continue looking like the worlds against you?"

My sarcastic question doesn't seem to lighten the mood, not even slightly. He scoffs "As if you don't know"

I rack my brain to think of anything X like that affects him but I draw a blank "I'm going to need a little help here"

He shakes his head "Why don't you go and ask your boyfriends?"

His sudden bitterness shocks me. I scowl at him "Excuse me"