Midnight Skye

Skye's POV

Even for my standards going to the club at 10am was a bit early unless you were partying till 10am the next morning, more commonly done than one would expect.

I opened my door revealing my surprisingly tidy bedroom. Luckily, I wasn't one for embarrassing possessions so I didn't have to do damage control.

"Blue really is your colour isn't it?"

It was a clear observation considering my whole room was filled with blue, the main being my walls.

"It's strange seeing it in day light though" I turned to see his mischievous grin, I was confused at first then I remembered after the club.

"Well, you should feel honoured. Not a lot of people come in here"

I threw my phone on my bed when I feel an arm wrap around my waist, spinning me around. I was flush against him, his dazzling eyes meeting mine. "I do a lot of things that not a lot of people do" his voice was dangerously low

"If you mean pissing off the mafia princess and not being killed, then yes" Of course a pair of rolled eyes graced me.

"We have some time to kill" his suggestive tone made me jump to conclusions

I locked my arm around his neck, his arms were already gripping me pretty securely "What were you thinking?"

He leaned closer, I felt his breath against me "Have you got Netflix?" I opened my eyes slightly embarrassed that I was expecting a kiss

"Who do you think I am? Obviously, I have Netflix" his smile nearly made up for his teasing, he let go and launched onto my bed, I feared he might actually break it with the impact.

He picked up my remote from my bed side and turned on the flat screen "Good, I've been dying to watch money heist"

I chucked and threw myself onto my bed too. It was strange I had a feeling of disappointment. He was so close but he didn't kiss me, he purely teased me. I'll consider it a taste of my own medicine.

A gentle voice stirred me awake. My eyes finally adjusted to see a smiley Vanessa beside me.

"Sorry to wake you but it's nearly 7pm"

SHIT!

I then realised my head wasn't on a pillow but in fact it was on a chest. I turned to see a peaceful Grayson fast asleep.

"Just friends my ass" Vanessa chuckled walking out, I threw a pillow at her but she ran out of the way.

I carefully escaped Grayson's hold. I lifted his arm but before I could replace myself with a pillow he pulled me back.

I smiled but it didn't change the situation "Gray, I need to get ready"

"5 more minutes" He grumbled, his groggy voice nearly made me weak but I stuck to my guns.

"You can have 5 more but, I have to change" he placed a kiss on my neck he'd cuddled into and finally let me go. He didn't look too happy about it.

The water from the shower usually takes all my worries away but my head was drowning in questions. I swear I had more questions than droplets. The boy I always complain about is sound asleep on my bed and for some reason I want to be there than get ready for one of the biggest deals I've done. Why?

Nether the less I stepped out the shower and dried off. Thankfully I also keep a crop and shorts in my bathroom.

I'd spent what felt like a lifetime figuring out what dress to wear. I'm usually never that girl but I'm going to clubs a lot more often than normal.