The walk in aftermath

Skye's POV

"OH CRAP!" Brooke giggles slamming the door.

I smother my face in the pillow next to me. Brooke and Vanessa just walked in of what should have been the moment of release and pleasure Grayson and I have been craving.

"I'm going to kill them" I mummer into the pillow. The pillow is taken away from my hands and replaced with a view of him.

His face had hints of blush but he seems smugger above all "Don't tell me them walking in doesn't annoy you" my glare made him smile further.

He brushes the hair away from my eyes "Not at all, I'm classing this as unfinished business but it could have been worse. I would be in pieces right now if your brother had walked in instead" he makes a valid point.

I rub my eyes sighing, Grayson stands from the bed and offers his hands to help me up. "Time to face the intruders"

He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly "I think I may need a little more time" he says with his deeper voice returning.

My eyes trail down to where he's acting weird. It is now when I realise the discomfort he is in. I had successfully worked him up, enough to pitch a rather large tent in his skinny jeans. I haven't put much thought into his manhood but seeing this makes it more intimidating but it doesn't stop the desire.

I must have been looking a little too long since Grayson's index finger is placed under my chin tilting my head back up to his eyes.

I clear my throat in embarrassment but he brushes it off "I'm going to shower okay" he waits for me to nod. I'm still in a slight daze, being suddenly disrupted during something so intimate is disappointing, having a near perfect moment snatched away is normally infuriating but right now I'm more embarrassed.

~~~

I go to the most likely place the two culprits are, the kitchen. It doesn't take a genius to work out and just like I had thought I was correct.

Their giggly conversation turned quite when Vanessa catches sight of me.

"No lover boy?" Brooke laughs. It doesn't take me more than a second to smack her arm causing her to groan.

"Have you ever heard of knocking? Like seriously this could have completely been avoided"

Brooke moved to the other side of the counter probably to avoid me assaulting her further however, she is a dramatic, I would never hurt her.

"Have you ever heard of a lock?" annoyingly Brooke has a point.

I roll my eyes at her "It wasn't really planned, my mind was otherwise occupied" I send her a smirk to which she gags, like I said, dramatic

"In our defence we didn't see anything" Vanessa tries to defend but we both know it's not true.

"You obviously weren't looking right" Brooke chuckles "That up there is an example of why I am still Bi and not completely gay, he gives me hope" my jaw drops, I'm far from offended and not surprised at her honesty but it was weird hearing that about Grayson.

"Brooke. You have a girlfriend" Vanessa says shaking her head

She nods "I'm aware" she is almost shocked that we find this strange "Of whom I care about deeply. I'm just saying if the male population looked half as good as Grayson women would lose their mind. You hit the jack pot" she winks at me, it had a creepy feel to it.

"It's not just his looks I'm into but okay sure, I appreciate the perverted compliments towards my boyfriend but, nothing happened"

"She's right you know" Vanessa grins looking at me