Desire!

Skye's POV

"So, how's your schedule looking?" I whisper pulling him closer by his t-shirt.

He looks at me with desire, his smirk widening with every second I inch him in. Finally, the sweet taste of his lips grace mine. I place my hand on the back of his neck deepening the kiss. I love the feeling of his hard chest pressed against me, I didn't think it was possible to feel his toned chest so much through clothing.

"It's now full" his voice growled in my ear breaking the kiss, his hot breath on my neck made every fibre of my being rise.

The tight grip he has on my waist trails down. He squeezes the back of my thighs and lifts me off the floor. I didn't even have to jump, it confirms my theory of him being able to throw me across the room. I squeal at the surprise, his husky chuckle echo's in the elevator which I realise we haven't left yet.

I don't hesitate to kiss him again. The feeling of being wrapped around him excited me more than anything. My hands tangle in his hair making his groan, I have my ways of finding his weakness too.

I hold tight while he walks into the penthouse. Step by step our body move together creating our pent up tension to rise, nothing but clothes is keeping us apart.

The feeling of floating was breath taking until I feel like I'm falling, within a second, I land on top of Grayson. Our lips broke apart before the impact, my eyes opened in shock. His mouth gapes open. He looks to the side facing what caused me to be straddling his lap.

He face palms with a small chuckle "Who puts a step in the middle of the room?" he asks laughing his clear fluster away

I pull his hands away from covering his irresistible smirk "Someone who can see" I sarcastically answer.

His rests his hands behind his head gazing up at me with a grin. I narrow my eyes inquisitive as to what he's doing "I'm appreciating the view of you on top of me" I roll my eyes and shake my head turning to the side at his smutty comment.

He brings me back to him holding my cheek. His thumb moves down gently releasing my lip from me biting it without realising. I'm secured by his other hand on my hip as I lean down.

The sensation of his finger tips trailing up my shirt causes me to pull back. He leans on his elbows in panic, I can sense the guilt.

"The bedroom" the confusion elevated "It has a lock, I'm not making the same mistake" his expression softens, in fact he looks at me like I'm the smartest person in the world.

I attempt to get up instead I'm pulled back down and carried. I haven't walked a single step in here so far but being in Grayson's arms isn't something to complain about.

My back hits the mattress which is by far the softest thing I have ever felt. Grayson looks over at me with a proud look, he finally has me somewhat tamed. He walks away to make a clear point of locking the door, it make me giggle considering one very minor detail saves a lot of disappointment.

I sit up and run my palms up his chest teasing him, he slides it over his head and throws it across the room. His hands hold both cheeks and places a small kiss on my lips before leaning me back, he hovers over me looking ready to devour me in seconds.

Much to his disappointment I took off my shirt rather than letting him rip it the way he wanted.

I was left in just my lace set I bought with Brooke. I'm very rarely self-conscious and by the way Grayson's running his eyes and down my body any worry is replaced with confidence. He leaves kisses down the centre of my body running from my collar bone right to my waist band. His teasing is beyond my limit right now. I pull him up, the cocky smirk proves he knows exactly what he's doing.