You want in?

Skye's POV

The girls had much pleasure hearing about mine and Grayson's get away. I didn't get into detail especially as there's always a running risk of Axel getting a scent of it.

My mind is flooded by a whole load of different things but the last meeting keeps floating back.

"Skye people don't just rise from the dead" Baxter says in disbelief. I don't blame him, I would be sceptical as well.

"They do if they were never dead"

His eyes widen as he tries to understand the whole bomb shell I just dropped.

"Are you sure you haven't been drinking?"

This is going to be harder than I thought. "could I do this if I was drunk?" I hit the back of his head jolting him forward.

He was not expecting that, he slowly rose his head with annoyance present in his face. "You do that all the time"

"Okay, I'll explain, but keep up" he nods and leans on the bar giving me his full attention.

"We got first sight at the casino. Grayson was among many men in the private room but one in particular caught our attention, he goes by the name Enzo"

Baxter scrunches his face "And he's the smarter sibling?" I chuckle, it sounds ridiculous out loud.

"Brooke and Taylor have been tracking him but his intelligence is still somewhat present, he's good at laying low. Every take down we've done is full of people that shouldn't be alive, rejected and former member of mafia's"

"So, they formed an army and you think Lorenzo and Arthur are the leaders?"

I clap my hands "Precisely"

I decided instead of explaining the whole thing twice it would be easier to tell everyone involved at once.

We picked Grayson up on the way making him feel even more like a kid considering he had to sit in the back seat, he soon got over it.

"My favourite people" Blake cheers bursting into my Dad's office

The intense glare I gave him almost burnt holes through him "You're late, I suggest you behave" he dramatically bowed while nodding. To think Baxter asked me if I was drunk, Blake acts like he's wasted.

Everyone listened with intent while I explained. The room was silent for a minute while theories were put together.

"What makes you think Marco knows Lorenzo's alive?" Blake asks

"For a start Marco made it way too obvious. He suddenly went out of town on Lorenzo's birthday and he sent his security away, they said he was heading towards the city, that's where he did all the deals"

Brooke gasped behind her screen. All eyes land on her "You said he went to a casino, right?"

I nod, apprehensive on her discovery

"Considering his location and suspicious behaviour the most logical one is the Golden 8. Which is still in Lorenzo's name"

Once again Brooke amazes me "Is it just me or does he want to be caught?" Grayson asks

Axel stands taller and walks closer "The real question is what does Lorenzo have over Marco to make him risk all he has?"

Our questions and plans continued to flood the room, I've never seen the room so alive which is ironic considering the nature of this whole thing.

I couldn't help but admire how everyone was working together so well. It even seems to look like Grayson and Baxter are starting to form some sort of friendship rather than wanting to be at each other's throats.