Not a movie

Skye's POV

My suspension lasted a total of three days. Just as I had hoped, there was very little evidence as far as they're aware it was an extreme prank that unfortunately landed on me, a bonus was I also got no blame for Tyler's car. He knew it was me but what was he going to do? Rebel? Tell his dad? His family are on thin ice with mine anyway, he wouldn't want to push it.

My teacher apologised multiply times for not defending me better. I told her it wasn't her fault, I was lucky she even helped. She had an impact considering I was in her class the time of the fire.

School seemed so minor compared to work. Works starting to heat up, it's about time, I was getting bored. Apart from Grayson turning up recently nothing had changed.

"Girl, you get stronger and stronger" Vanessa said as we caught our breath.

She'd been teaching my dance class for a few years but we recently started dancing together. Dancing with Vanessa was the best, I love our troupe but there's nothing like a sister and future sister duet.

She lowered the music and joined me on the studio floor "So, the club was pretty wild huh?"

"That's one way to put it. Scoring a deal like the club is what I needed"

She started stretching but I wasn't finished so I just kept her company on the cool springy floor. There was a little glisten in her eyes and in that moment, I knew what was coming.

"Before you start, No! Grayson and I are not a thing"

Axel and her are literally soul mates so it came to no surprise that love is like a second language to her.

"Axel told me how pissed he got when we were at the bar with Baxter plus, you looked pretty comfy in his arms" She winked and I nudged her shoulder but it didn't dampen her mood.

"I don't get everyone's obsession with my love life. I don't need a stupid boy to make me happy. I'm strong and independent" There, that's my rant over.

Her smile softened pushing the joke aside "You know we just want you to be happy Skye"

"And I am, by throwing blades at those who deserve it" My cheesy grin made her burst out in laughter. That statement still stands, I am happy sometimes I'm just a little broken especially when it comes to romance.

She left soon, leaving me with a free studio. My head hasn't exactly been clear so studio time is exactly what I needed. My body feels the music and it takes over. This studio is my favourite place in the world. Every movement, every beat and every song made me feel more relaxed. I was so relaxed I didn't notice the presence behind me.

A slow clapping noise echoed through the studio filling the silence of the song finishing. My body stayed still, using the mirrors to see who it was.

"What do you want Grayson?" My breathing was beginning to become steadier but after a few routines I was become tired, I could use some food.

"Here" He said throwing me a bottle of water. I caught it chugging majority of it down.

"So, why are you here?" I sounded less rude this time but I still wanted to know.

"Oh, right" He said in a hurry, backing out of the door way. He returned grinning like a Cheshire cat, now he's just suspicious

"I wanted to say congrats for getting back into school" it's a bit much, a text would have been sufficient.

"What better way of celebrating than food?" He reveals the take out bag from behind his back. I squealed and ran over. He read my mind.

I quickly composed myself when he started chuckling at my reaction.