Good to be back

Skye's POV

It's undeniable that this is a tense and dangerous situation but I'll admit, I get a kick out of it, when it's on my terms. It also gives the inner circle a chance to regroup and train together, you can never be too prepared.

There is one perfect place we haven't been in a while. The grand double doors of my first establishment opened.

"Is there anything Axel doesn't own?" Grayson whispers to me, I catch him examining the reception.

I smirk "This isn't his, it's mine" although my dear brother does treat both the town and city like a monopoly board, he still has me to contend with.

Grayson's wide eyed shocked expression should offend me but I'll class it as being impressed.

The building is well established. It is the main hub off all of my businesses. This happens to be my training ground but I have my foot in all sorts. Much like Axel with his first hotel they hold a strange homely feel, they were the first independent thing that we created.

I led down the long narrow corridor that nobody but the people I allow walk. I place my hand on a screen guarding the first door, it scans approving me access upon entre. My parents comply understanding the severity of the security.

Axel believes it's above him but he's jealous since I have arguably the stronger security. He scans his hand grinning at me sarcastically.

"Do I get one of those? I hear Grayson ask Blake.

Blake chuckles looking at him sympathetically "I doubt it. Don't take it personal, Skye only gave me one a couple years ago since I broke it"

I daggered him dramatically, "Do you want to tell the real story?"

He rolled his eyes and sighs walking closer to the scanner "Blake didn't break in at all" I smirk as he passes me "He wouldn't quit complaining and he attempted countless times to break in, all unsuccessful. I was getting tired of it; the novelty wore off but giving him access was way too easy" I held back my laughter thinking of the previous event.

"He once again attempted to get in but this time he was successful due to me making it so easy a toddler could do it but when he opened the door an alarm went off and a slight shock came from the scanner"

"A SHOCK? It knocked me unconscious" Blake yells, we all laugh at his dramatic defence.

"This is the very few places you couldn't annoy me, you can't blame me for blocking you. plus, you tend to break things"

Blake is very touchy, I thought he'd learn when he nearly shot Axel but he still has the brain of an inquisitive child.

Brooke skips into the main room full of cheer to the tech suite she has. It's her very own playground where ours in slightly different.

Grayson's eyes ignite taking in the surrounding. Targets, punchbags, weaponry on some of the walls but he hasn't seen the half of it.

The groaning noise coming from Blake catches my attention. Vanessa has him pinned to the ground holding his twisted arm. "It's been 5 seconds and they're already hurting each other" I sigh

"As much as I love seeing Blake getting his ass kicked let him up, he's fragile" he growled as I chuckle.

"I could shoot you right now" he threats with his damaged pride.

My mum giggles "No, you can't" in her hand she holds Blake's gun. She has perfect sleight of hand which comes in handy and she's pretty good at using what she takes.

I stroll further into the room and turn the corner. We reach a volt to which I open. "Let me guess a death chamber?" Grayson laughs,

"Close enough" I smirk