Strange Things

Casey's POV

Two random strangers that look exactly like Mace and I are sitting in our living room. What has the world come to? Not to mention the two other dudes who seem to be look alikes of Aidan. They're wearing a hat and sunglasses so it's pretty hard to tell. I know what you're thinking. It's stupid of us to invite these people into my apartment but you know...they didn't just look like us, they seemed to literally be us. I know it sounds crazy. 

"Casey?" The girl; forgot to mention her, asks. 

"Yeah?" I say, clearing my throat. The Aidan look alike, or one of them, stares at me as if I've just killed someone by answering this girl. I'm guessing that he's her boyfriend. 

"Why did you let us into your apartment?" 

"Better question, who are you?" I counter. 

"I'm Y/n," she says. "This is Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, Five, and Aidan," 

"Whoa whoa whoa," Mace frowns. "You can't be serious." 

"What?" Five turns his head. 

"No you're not," I shake my head. "Prove it. If you really are Five, then do your weird ability to teleport." 

"How did you know that?" Nicky gasps. 

"Know that? We've seen the Umbrella Academy!" Mace laughs. 

"The Umbrella Academy?" Dicky echoes. 

"You're from my dimension?" Five questions. 

"No we've seen the TV show!" I say. 

"TV show?" Five scratches his head, teleporting to the other side of the room. I jump back. 

"How the hell did you do that?" I shout. Mace's eyes widen. 

"You really are Five!" 

"No duh," Ricky says. 

"Okay so in Dimension 1- we're real-dimension 2-we don't exist-dimension 3-we're characters," Five  mutters to himself. 

"What?" I look at him. 

"Let me put it this way-" he raises his arms dramatically. "We're from other dimensions than you. We came to find out if Aidan here was duplicated into two dimensions. In our dimensions we aren't fictional, we're real." 

"Duplicated?" Mace asks with a weird look. "Is this some sort of joke?" 

*Five explains what 'duplicated' means and basically the rest of the story*

"Cool, well I guess it's nice to meet you guys," I say. 

"For real?" y/n asks. "You aren't freaked out?" 

"Well we're obviously freaked out!" Mace laughs. "but we're actors. We hide it well."