Lila pt 2

Dicky's POV

"Hey Lila," I say, answering my phone quickly. 

"DIckY," she says, "why didn't you call me earlier?" I shake my head inwardly. 

"Sorry, I just didn't have time!" I complain, 

"Well, you better be planning to invite me over later, I met Nicky and his girlfriend. She seemed weird." Lila sounds annoyed through the phone. 

"She's not weird," I defend. "And you can't come over because I still haven't told my siblings we're together."

"WHy noT?" Lila groans. "And she was SO weird." 

"I just haven't had the time."

...

Y/n's POV

"Nicky, where's my scrunchie??" I ask, walking through the hallway to his room. 

"Oh," he pulls it off of his wrist and I roll my eyes. 

"Where's my HOODIE?" he accuses. 

"I'm keeping that," I smirk. 

"Then I'm keeping this," Nicky puts the scrunchie back on his wrist. 

"NICKY HARPER!" I reach for my scrunchie and tried to grab it. He holds it high over his head and I have to climb on him to try to get it. Deja vu anyone?

Nicky flips me over on his bed. I really have to stop getting in these kind of situations.

"WHOA?" Dawn looks in the doorway. "JEEZ I DID NOT EXPECT TO SEE tHaT!" 

"Dawn!" I wiggle out from underneath Nicky and walk over to her. "Not what it looks like."

"Okay? I came to ask if you want to hang out but you're obviously busy," Dawn looks away, embarrassed. 

"Dawn, it's nothing," Nicky runs a hand through his hair. 

"Whatever." Dawn smirks. "Anyways, you want to come and listen to music? Aidan Gallagher just released a new song!" 

"OMG, I love him!" I squeal. "His music is so good!" Nicky glares at Dawn. 

"Who is this Aidan Gallagher? And where does he live?" Nicky narrows his eyes and I laugh. 

"Come on Nicky, Aidan is totally famous anyways, he would never notice me," I sigh dramatically, waiting for his outburst. 

"DAWN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR SHOWING HER HIS MUSIC!!!" Nicky shouts. 

"What's all this shouting about?" Dicky looks in the door. 

"Well, Nicky's mad because y/n's celebrity crush is Aidan Gallagher," Dawn explains. 

"Uh, okay?" Dicky frowns. "I came in here to tell you guys something." 

"Y/n, lets go," Dawn says. I follow her down the hallway. 

Dicky's POV

"Sorry, Dicky, I have to go to my cooking lesson," Nicky leaves the room as well. And Ricky isn't even here anyways. He's on a date with Natlee. So I guess I'll just have to tell them tomorrow.