Trouble In Paradise pt 2

Y/n's POV

Since that movie, Nicky's still been acting weird sometimes. He didn't remember things we've talked about. Actually, I'm over reacting. This has only been going on for 2 days. I sit down on my bed to think. There's no way that he could be wanting to break up with me right? He just seems so confused. 

"Nicky?" I ask him in bed. 

"Huh?" He says. 

"You don't remember the movie we watched yesterday?" I say. 

"Movie? What movie?" Nicky looks utterly confused. I had only brought it up to him once, last night and I was so sleepy I didn't really understand why he didn't remember. 

"We watched Enola Homes?" I remind him. 

"No we didn't, I was at that game," he frowns, turning over on his side and leaning into me. 

"You decided not to go," I say, confused. 

"No, I went with Dawn and Dicky, remember I told you that Ricky threw up and had to go to Tom's Get Sporty for the rest of the day because Klaus has an allergy to vomit and Five would have killed him if he threw up on Delores?" Nicky whispers. 

"Oh," I say. "WHAT?" 

"Wait, if you didn't watch a movie with me..." 

"I watched it with Five." I say, breathlessly. "Oh, no." 

"What?" Nicky says with concern. 

"I'm so sorry..I thought he was you. He was wearing your clothes and..." 

"And what?" Nicky sits up, turning on the lights. 

"I may or may not have kissed him?" I say. 

"WHAT?" Nicky leaps up and goes out the door. 

"I'm sorry!" I call after him, running down the stairs. Nicky's already at Five's room, banging on the door. 

"What time is it?" Klaus asks," 

"It's only ten, Klaus," I say, standing behind Nicky. 

"To what do we owe this pleasure?" Five says, rolling to a seated position on the guest bed. Klaus grins widely at both of us from the floor. 

"Why'd you pretend to be me?" Nicky asks Five, gesturing to me. "Why'd you let her kiss you?" 

"Say what now?" Klaus double takes, looking between the three of us. Five pales visibly, his raven hair standing vividly out from his face. 

"Huh?" Five touches his fluffy hair, hair identical to Nicky's. Nicky takes a step closer. Five spacial jumps out of the bed to land directly in front of him. 

"Do you like y/n?" Nicky asks boldly.