SURVEY

Hi guys!!

I wanted to do a small survey that will really help me with writing in the future. It's basically just about your personal preferences, so feel free to answer honestly in the comment section. 

1: Do you prefer shorter chapters or longer chapters?

2: Do you prefer more or less dialogue (characters talking)?

3: Do you prefer the X Reader to be called Y/N or to be given a name?

4: Slowburn romance or already dating?

5: Enemies to lovers or already friends?

6: Do you like to have an intro at the beginning of the book, explaining the plot and whatnot?

7: If the book is a fan fiction, do you like all the characters to be the same from the book/TV/movie, or do you like a crossover?

8: How mature are you willing to read, for example, mild, moderate, explicit...?

9: Do you care about proper punctuation?

10: Do you like a playlist to listen to during the story?

11: Name your top three fictional crushes:)

12: What is your opinion on Fear Street (if you have one) (if you do, how do you feel about Ziggy Berman)?

it's three movies on Netflix and after this survey you are going to watch it. Jk only if you want to. 

13: How old do you like Y/N and the rest of the characters to be? 

14: What's your favourite trope?

Thanks for participating!!!