Gone

Nicky's POV

I can't believe Dicky would do something like that.. To his own brother. It's like he was trying to humiliate me. I sit in the kitchen at Tom's Get Sporty, hiding in the back. It's not like I have anywhere else to go. I don't want them to find me, especially y/n. What if she decides to leave me for Dicky?  What will I do then? There's no way I'm coming out. 

Y/n's POV

"I can't find Nicky," Ricky storms back up the stairs to find me with Dawn on the edge of the stairwell. 

"What do you mean? You were right behind him!" Dawn says, standing up.

"Yeah, but he was running really fast. And you know me. I can't run at ALL." Ricky huffs. 

"Well, he's missing, and we have to find him!" I say. 

"Where do you think he would go?" Dawn asks, looking at me. 

"Huh?" 

"You spent most of your time with him so tell us where he might have gone?" 

"I don't know? You literally grew up with him." I say, holding my hands up. "Maybe..Tom's Get Sporty?" 

"Maybe." Ricky taps his chin. "Yeah, that's the only place I can think of." 

Ricky's POV

This whole situation is really messed up. Now, I kinda think it's my fault. If I had just kept my mouth shut when I found out about Dicky this never would have happened. Its' okay. We'll find Nicky. He's not really one to stay away, right?

Dawn's POV

We find Nicky in the back of Get Sporty, eating frozen cookies from the fridge in the back. 

"Go away!" He says, hiding his head. 

"Dawn, Ricky, give me a moment," Y/n says. 

Y/n's POV

"Nicky," 

"What?" 

"You have to know I would never leave you," I say. 

"Why not? Dicky's so much cooler than me." Nicky sniffs. 

"Nicky Harper, I love you. And nothing could ever change that!" I say, shaking his shoulders. 

"Okay, okay," Nicky emerges from his arms and hugs me. 

"I think you should talk to Dicky." 

...

Dicky's POV

I wait anxiously as I hear the front door open. Will Nicky still hate me?

"Dicky?" Nicky appears at my door. 

"Uh huh?" I say, sitting up and throwing my book on the floor. Yes, I do read. And yes, I know how to read. 

"I'm sorry about the way I reacted, you didn't do anything wrong, and I was just jealous." Nicky says. 

"Jealous?" I echo. "Why would you be jealous?" 

"Because. Because I-you are so much cooler than me. And I could never pull off that hair." Nicky laughs. 

"Oh. I guess you couldn't." I laugh too. 

"Is this problem solved?" Ricky knocks, singing in a cheerful voice. 

"Yeah." I look at Nicky. "I think it is."