Concert

Y/n's POV

"I got the tickets!" Eve squeals, dashing into the room from upstairs, first thing in the morning. "Oh," she says, spotting Mrs. Harper. I shoot her a confused look, like 'it's 8 in the morning, when did you get here?' 

"You two!" Anne shakes a finger at us. "I was having a very interesting conversation with y/n just now. She said that Nicky said it was okay for her to sleep over. I know you're getting older, and more independent, but that doesn't mean ALL things are okay for you to do-"

"MOM!" Dicky comes down the stairs, completely shirtless. 

"Dicky!" Anne smacks her forehead. "There are two girls here!" 

"Y/n's here too?" Dicky says, spotting me. "Oh." he shrugs, making no move to get a shirt. 

"So, you mean to say that you already knew Eve was here?" Anne asks incredulously. 

"Uh, Eve!" He says, pretending to have just seen her. "What are you doing her?" I roll my eyes, exchanging glances with Eve. 

"Yeah, I just got here!" Eve plays along. 

"I saw you come down the stairs," Anne says. "But, if I can trust you to not do anything UNSAFE, then it's fine." 

"YES!" Nicky says from behind me. "I mean-I'm not here.." 

"You teenagers," Anne rolls her eyes, leaving the room. Eve gives a Dicky a look. 

"WHaT?" Dicky says, putting an arm around Eve's shoulder. He stretches his other arm up, completely oblivious.

"Ya aren't wearing clothes," I mutter. Avoiding his eyes, I stare at Nicky. At least Nicky doesn't have the audacity to walk around like a half naked dude. 

"They're right here!" Dicky points to his pants. "On me baby." 

"Baby? Who are you calling Baby?" Nicky square's up in front of Dicky. 

"What tickets?" I ignore him, glancing at Eve. 

Eve's POV

"The tickets to Aidan Gallagher's concert!" I nod excitedly. "They were on sale online and I just booked them!" 

"Where'd you get the money to do that?" Dicky asks. 

Time freeze- 

Here's a bit of explanation. After Marley went to Juvie or wherever criminals go, I moved into a new foster house with my sisters. I guess the rules have changed since we first became orphans. Opal and Tilly love it with Mark and Linda. They're amazing foster parents. And we no longer have to worry about food or money. We get a weekly allowance, and I've been saving up for a while now. 

Unfreeze time-

"My allowance, I can't pay for all of us though," I say. 

"You don't have to," Dicky says, "I'll pay for myself, if you really want this," He smiles down at me. 

"You don't have to pay for me, because I'm NOT GOING," Nicky narrows his eyes. 

"Come on Nick Nick!" Y/n begs. 

"Don't waste your time on him," Dawn says, entering through the kitchen door and grabbing a cup of orange juice. "He's too scared that Aidan Gallagher is hotter than him." She winks at me and Y/n. 

"Yeah, are you afraid that he's cooler than you," I smirk, hugging Dicky. 

"No! If it's that big of a deal to you I guess I could come," Nicky rolls his eyes, muttering to himself about some kind of bread. 

"Good, cause it's a meet and greet," Y/n says, laughing at the astounded look on Nicky's face.

"Y/n and I will cover the rest of the cost," Ricky says and we all stare at him. "What? Surely you didn't think that I was about to skip an AIDAN GALLAGHER CONCERT!"

"Why do you like Aidan Gallagher?" Nicky asks. "When did you ever listen to his music?" Ricky looks offended. 

"Since forever!" He says. "Since he first released Blue Neon!" 

"I love that song!" Eve claps her hands together. 

"Me too!" I say, jumping up and down. Nicky looks at the both of us like we're crazy. 

"Are you two okay?" He raises an eyebrow. "You seem to have a case of the FANGIRLS."

Eve and I look at each other and laugh. 

"Well at least someone's happy about this," Nicky rolls his eyes. "come on Dicky, you can't seriously be a fan of Aidan Gallagher," 

"Maybe not, but I'm supporting my girlfriend in her interests," Dicky looks smug. 

"Really Dicky?" 

"Yeah, Nick Nick, maybe you should support my interests," I giggle. 

"Oh shut up." Nicky kisses me on the lips.