Marley

(sorry i forgot to publish this....this happens BEFORE Eve pt 4)

Marley's POV 

That stupid girl thought she would get the best of me, huh? I destroyed all my *something bad*, so the cops wouldn't find it..soon as I get home, I get a call from my Dad saying I'm in big trouble for *something bad*. I could go to jail for this. Too bad he was so frickin busy with his work he couldn't even bother to come home to collect his terrible daughter. If Mom could only see the horrible person he's become. Even more horrible than Eve. Ever since I first laid eyes on her I knew she was a goodie two shoes. I hate those people. Especially the ones who tattle. I park my scooter outside; my Dad would never let me get a car, and stare at Eve's trailer with distaste. Knocking on the door, I wait for her to answer. This is revenge. 

Eve's POV 

I hear a knocking at the door and realize it must be Dicky. Readying myself to turn him down, and gathering my sister's and their stuff in their rooms, I open the door. Instead I'm faced with Marley. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I gasp, stepping back. 

"You told the cops!" She screams. 

"So what? You told Dicky I live here!" I yell back. "You said if I kept your secret you would keep mine!" 

"WHY would I ListEN to you??" She snarls, her face alight with malice. 

"Just leave!" I try to slam the door, but she bursts in. 

"It's time for revenge!" Marley glares. 

"Get out of here!" I scream. 

"What's going on?" Opal comes out of her room. 

"Well hello there, you must be this girls little brat sister," Marley smirks. 

"Get out of our house!" Opal squeals, running back into her room and slamming the door. Marley just laughs, and pulls out a spray paint can. 

"Don't you dare," I grab my phone to call the cops and Marley whacks it out of my hand, crushing in beneath her feet. She wouldn't care, not even if I told her that my phone was the only line of communication. The phone that I'd worked 23 shifts to be able to afford. 

"Now the fun really begins," Marley shakes the spray can and sprays it directly at me. I try to blink, but it ends up in my eyes, and I shriek and fall on the ground, blinded. The only thing I remember, is Marley dropping some kind of gas thing on my head and then I passed out. 

...

Marley's POV 

After spray painting the whole trailer and knocking her sisters out as well, I leave an obvious message for whoever should walk by. I smile to myself. If I'm going to go to jail, I might as well do it in style. 

...

Y/n's POV 

I stare in horror at the trailer gazing upon the words. 

*SOMETHING REALLY REALLY BAD* (sorry I have no idea what is bad enough to write, but lets just say it implies that something bad happened to the people inside the trailer.) 

"Why haven't you gone in yet? Something must have happened to Eve!" Dicky rushes to the trailer, and I exchange glances with Nicky and Dawn. 

"Dawn, call 911," Nicky commands, pulling out his own phone. "I'm calling Ricky, and our parents." 

"Right here," Ricky says from behind Nicky. 

"y/n, you coming?" Dicky asks uncertainly, pausing on the porch. I look at Nicky one more time, then follow Dicky into the house. The smell of fresh spray paint is everywhere and I hold a hand over my nose. 

"How did you know where to look?" Dicky coughs. 

"We came to the only campsite we knew of," I explain, holding my breath. 

"Right," Dicky nods. I gasp, staring at the ground. Eve is laying right outside of a door that stands open, her sister laying on the ground as well. 

"Police, open up!" I hear a knock, then a bang. The police knock the door down and storm into the house. Quickly gesturing to Eve, they pick her up, grab her sisters, and leave without a word. One stops behind me and says, "where are you're parents?" 

"They, they," I burst into tears, unable to comprehend what will happen to Eve. 

"At work," Dicky responds, and I rush out of the trailer Dicky on my heels. I fly into Nicky's arms, sobbing at the sight of Eve and her sisters laying unconscious in the back of the ambulance. 

"Where's Marley," Dawn asks. 

"It's okay," Nicky whispers, rubbing a hand on my back. "I don't know," he turns to Dawn. 

"I hope they stop her," Ricky says, standing next to a silent Dicky. Dicky's eye's are bloodshot. 

"We have to go with them to the hospital," he whispers, his voice barely audible. "We have to!" 

"Mom and Dad are arriving soon," Nicky says, lowering me with him to the grass. "shh," he soothes. 

"We should just wait for them," Dawn looks at me and sighs. "It's going to be okay guys, we'll make it through this." 

"We always do," I say quietly.