Strange Things pt 2

Mace's POV

"You know, this would make a great YouTube video," Casey suggests. 

"No," I say, point blank. 

"Why not??" He whines. 

"Don't you think that would raise some eyebrows?" Y/n says wisely. 

"I guess," Casey slumps down.

"How long do you think you'll be in this dimension for?" I question. "Not being rude or anything, just wondering." 

"As soon as I can get enough power to take us back, we'll be out of your hair," Five says, struggling to bring that blue light out of his hands again. 

"The point of coming here was to figure out if I was 'duplicated'-" Aidan shivers, "-but it was actually pretty cool to meet you guys." 

"It was cool to meet you too," Casey says, shaking his hand. I roll my eyes at the cheesiness. 

"Though I guess technically we already know each other," I say. 

Y/n's POV

Boys. Typical of them to turn this whole thing into a big 'hang sesh,' or so to speak. 

Ricky's POV 

"Who's smarter, Ricky or Casey?" Nicky asks, grinning evilly. Y/n hits him lightly on the shoulder. 

"Do you know the number of PI?" Casey stares at me. I raise my eyebrows. 

"3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 7067." We say at the exact same time. 

"Mmkay, can you say Toy Boat five times fast?" I challenge. 

"Toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat," Casey quotes. "And now I say this is Casey closed." 

"Casey closed?" Five rolls his eyes. "Is that supposed to be funny?" We all look over at y/n who's laughing hysterically. 

"What? I thought it was totally clever. I've seen your YouTube videos, by the way. You aren't an actor in our dimension, but you're famous on Musical.ly and youtube." She says. 

"Why thank you," Casey says smirking at me. "Anyways, need I say more, I'm definitely better out of us." 

"Need I say more? You sound like a forty-year-old man." Mace says, and I snicker. 

"I've seen your videos too," Dicky says. "Mostly just the Musical.ly ones though." Casey nods, looking smugly at Ricky. 

"I'm glad I'm still famous in the other dimensions," Casey says. 

"Not in mine, you don't exist in mine," Five points out. 

"Whatever." 

...

Mace's POV

"Do you want to invite Aidan over here? I mean, the other Aidan?" I suggest. 

"Why?" Aidan-I'm just going to call him Aidan 2- asks.

"I don't know, don't you think he'd want to meet you?" Ricky and Casey question at the same time. 

"That is CREepY!" Y/n explains, leaning on Nicky. She and Nicky are sitting on our couch with Ricky, while Dicky sits on a separate chair and Casey and I are on the floor. 

"Tell me about it," I exchange glances with Dicky. "It's weird looking at myself." 

"Dude, I have way better hair than you," Dicky says. I pretend to look offended. "I am literally you, so sit the hell down." I joke. 

"Excuse me? I definitely came first," Dicky argues. The three Aidan's or should I say Aidan and his characters-exchange glances. 

"Boys," y/n rolls her eyes and we all look at her. "What?" 

Please enjoy this video of Casey Simpson doing musically. I don't know why I added this, but....I did.