Lila

Y/n's POV 

"Nicky, wait up!" I run to him in the hallway knocking half a stack of papers out of a girl's hands. 

"Oh!" She trips and falls on the ground. 

"Sorry!" I stop to help her up. 

"It's fine. I'm Lila," Lila says. 

"Cool. I'm y/n," I say. "Are you new here?" 

"No, I just don't like to stand out much, no one really knows I exists." Lila says matter-o-factly.

"Oh, okay then?" I frown. 

"I know you!" She laughs. 

"You do?" 

"Yeah..." Lila nods, but doesn't even tell me how she knows me. This conversation is getting very awkward. 

"Well...I was just trying to find my boyfriend, so..." I start to back away. Lila seems nice, but I'm kinda busy. 

"No problem! I was trying to find mine too," Lila laughs. I give her a weird look, because someone who doesn't stand out usually doesn't have a boyfriend. No offense of course. 

"Who is he?" I ask curiously. 

"He's-," Nicky puts his hands around my eyes from behind me. 

"Nicky! I was looking for you," I hug him. 

"Sorry, I had to return a book to Ms. Lira," He smiles apologetically. 

"It's fine. This is Lila, by the way," I point to her and she waves at him. 

"I'm guessing this is your boyfriend," she smirks. 

"Yep," I rock back and forth on my feet. 

"You're Dicky's brother right?" Lila raises an eyebrow. 

"Uh, yeah," Nicky says. 

"Cool."

"Anyways, we have to go so see you later." I pull Nicky's down the hall. 

"Bye!"

...

"Lila was definitely weird right?" Nicky says, as we lie on his bed later. 

"What gave you that impression," I say slowly, but sarcastically. 

"Oh I don't know. Maybe how she randomly said she knew you? And referred to me as 'Dicky's brother?" 

"But you are Dicky's brother," I roll my eyes. 

"Yeah, but that's not my only-whatever," Nicky shakes his head, smirking. I don't have any idea why Lila would know Dicky? 

"How do you think she knows Dicky?" I wonder aloud. 

"Who doesn't know Dicky?" I retort mockingly. 

"True."