Life With Nicky

"Nicky have you finished your homework yet?" Mom asks as I sit down at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal. 

"Yes.." I say, downing the cereal in one bite. 

"Why was y/n over here last night?" Mom asks casually. 

"Because we were doing a study project?" 

"But you said you'd finished your homework!" 

....

Y/n's POV 

"Hey, I like you, do you want to go out with me?" I whirl around at my locker to see Dane, a boy in my history class. 

"Sorry, she has a boyfriend," Nicky drops in behind me, frowning unsympathetically at Dane. 

"Oh, who?" Dane asks, interested. 

"Yeah, who?" I wiggle my eyebrows teasingly. 

"Me! It's me you weirdo!" Nicky says. 

 I kiss him on the lips and Dane walks away with shame...

"You are cruel to your admirers." Nicky laughs, wrapping an arm around me. 

"I know," I say simply. 

...

Nicky's POV

"Get out of the baby swing y/n, its for children," I scold her teasingly as she sits in the tiny swing, just fitting into it. She laughs and wraps her arms around the chains. 

"Uh, oh, now I'm stuck!" Y/n smirks and holds her arms out to me. 

"This wouldn't be the first time," I sigh playfully and grab her hands, pulling her out of the swing. We tumble onto the ground, laughing. 

"My hero," Y/n laughs as she lays on top of me on the gravel. 

"Hero Zero!!!" I joke. 

"Hero zero?" She smirks. 

"I heard Klaus say something about a Team 0 so I thought I would be hero 0? Like how Five is Hero Number Fi- you know, never mind." 

...

"Good morning," I yawn unwrapping my arm from around y/n so she can get up. 

"What time is it?" she groans. 

"It's 7:00, we have school today," I say pulling the covers off of her. Y/n grunts and pulls them back in her direction. 

"Noooo," she moans. I get back in bed and shake her gently. 

"We're going to be late," I chide. 

"Noooo," y/n grabs my hand and pulls me back down. I fall beside her and grin, struggling to get up again. 

"Fine, five more minutes." 

....

"Do you like waffles," I ask, as Nicky and I walk down the waffle isle in Safeway. 

"Yeah," Nicky says, grabbing a box. 

"Are you planning on buying those?" I raise one eyebrow. 

"No," Nicky sighs, putting them back. 

...

"Nicky have you seen my pudding?" I cut myself off, seeing him eating it straight from the container. 

"Oh, was this yours?" He asks, setting it down guiltily. 

"Nicky!" I tackle him to the ground, laughing. Nicky rolls over on top of me, smiling. 

"The pudding was great," he teases. 

"I bought that!" I say, laughing and sitting up on him. 

"You guys need to stop doing that," Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn say, watching us. 

"Are you stalking us?" Nicky asks, slamming the door to his room shut. I snort, kissing him on the lips. 

"Well, if they're just talking then I'm a potato," I hear Ricky say from  behind the door.