Concert pt 2

Dawn's POV

The day of the concert finally arrives after much waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Anyways, you get the point. We all head over to y/n's to get ready while the boys stay at our house. Eve and I walk over in the morning, since Eve was already at our house. It's so awkward that my two friends are dating two of my brothers. And I have no idea what happened to Mae. She's kind of disappeared. Ohhh, wait, she went on a vacation with her parents. That makes sense. 

"What are you going to wear?" Eve breaks the silence, pulling me out of my Mae-zy thoughts. "I was thinking about this," She pulls out a bag and shows me. *real life Eve, you can decide what it is, if you wish :) * 

"That looks great!" I exclaim, nodding enthusiastically. "I have my clothes at y/n's house." 

"Cool, cool," We both look away awkwardly. 

"Hi guys," Y/n says as she opens the door for us. "I'm so excited." 

"Yeah, Nicky was grumpy all morning. He wouldn't shut up." I roll my eyes. 

"I figured I should stay away for one night, give him some time to calm down before the show." Y/n laughs, and Eve joins in. 

"I guess he's jealous of a random famous person." I shake my head disappointedly. 

"A really good looking famous person," Eve giggles. 

"Maybe he should be jealous," I joke. 

"Guys, he has nothing to worry about!" Y/n smirks. "Aidan is probably dating some actress right now."

"No he's single," Eve says promptly. 

"Oh," Y/n trails off. "come in now already!" 

...

Eve's POV 

It takes a full hour to get ready, no joke. Dawn spends a full hour trying to put her hair in half cornrows and Y/n changes her clothes twenty times. I try not to fiddle around with my makeup too much but yes..I end up trying to put it on for twenty minutes. 

"Wow, you take a long time to get ready," Ricky remarks as we meet them back at the Harper house. 

"No we don't," Dawn says defensively, shaking her head. I smile, holding Dicky's hand. The concert is just a few blocks away, so it should only be a 15 minute walk. 

"UGGHH, why couldn't Mom drive us?" Nicky complains. 

"Wimp," Y/n grabs his shoulder, tugging him forward. 

"I'm not a wimp," he says. 

"No you're just a jealous little midget," Dawn corrects and Ricky and Dicky stifle a laugh. 

"I'm not jealous," Nicky says, kissing y/n on the lips. Y/n laughs, pulling away. 

"How much body spray did you put on?" 

"A bit."