The Prank pt 2

Nicky's POV

"Whoa, guys let's just calm down now." I say, trying to make sure they don't kill each other. 

"Who do you think you are?" Y/n yells at Madison. 

"Nicky is mine!" Madison growls. 

"I'm not yours," I try to tell Madison. 

"Shut up, babe!" 

"You don't get to call me that!" I yell back. 

"Stick to the plan." Y/n whispers in my ear when Madison is busy fixing her hair. 

"I know," I say back. 

"How about a round of truth or dare?" Ricky pops out of nowhere. 

"I'm totally game!" Dicky's head emerges from behind the counter. 

"Yeah!" Dawn says, coming out from behind the couch. 

"Where did you all come from?" Madison sneers. 

"What, you backing down?" Y/n smirks. I can literally feel Madison's anger right now. 

"You wish l/n." Madison narrows her eyes. "Do you have something for Nicky?" 

"GUYS!" I wave my hands in front of their faces. "I'm right here." 

"I know baby," Madison swoons. 

"I'm not your baby," I step away from her. 

"What? You're not seriously saying you like this, trash here?" Madison points at y/n. 

"Truth or dare?" Dicky asks questioningly, holding up a hand. 

"Whatever," Madison glances at her nails. "Let's make this fast." 

"Who are you asking," I ask Dicky. 

"Madison." Dicky replies. 

"Dare," Madison looks him up and down. 

"I dare you to apologize to y/n." Dicky sits next to y/n on the couch. 

"Wow, thanks Dicky," y/n smiles at him. 

"Fine. Sorry." Madison groans, not even looking at y/n. 

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Madison smirks at me. 

"Truth," I respond, not trusting her. 

"Lame. Do you like Nicky?" She smiles. First of all, if I tell her that, it will totally ruin the plan. But obviously it's already been sidetracked. I shouldn't have argued with her in the first place about Nicky. Now thanks to me, the plan has almost been ruined. I can't let the others down. Especially Dicky. It had to hurt to get your heart broken because the girl you liked pretended to like you but actually liked your brother. I know what I have to do. 

"Never mind. Dare," I say. 

"Oh, spicing it up!" Madison claps her hands. "I dare you to kiss Dicky. For one minute straight. It's clear that he's the one you like." 

"Uh." I exchange horrified glances with Dawn, then with Dicky, then finally with Nicky. Nicky's green eyes seem to be saying, 'stick to the plan'. But I don't know if that means, kiss Dicky, or run out of the room. 

"That's kind of a weird dare, Madison." Dawn grits her teeth. 

"Not backing down are you?" Madison smirks at me. 

"I think I need to give my consent to this!" Dicky announces. 

"No honey. Just do it." Madison turns her beautiful eyes on Dicky and he shivers. 

"Uh. Okay." 

"I'm not doing that." I say. It's time for payback. 

"Why not?" Madison looks annoyed. "This game sucks." 

"Because I'd rather do this." I lean over and kiss Nicky on the lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. Nicky tenses up, but relaxes into my arms and wraps his own around my waist. 

"What the hell is this?" Madison shrieks. "Nicky I thought you like me!" Madison bursts into dramatic tears and runs out of the room. 

"We did it guys!" I say triumphantly. 

"YEAH!" Ricky pumps his fist in the air. 

"It only took almost having y/n kiss Dicky!" Dawn shrugs. 

"She's totally gone now. Hopefully for good!" Nicky laughs. 

"Dicky? Aren't you happy?" I ask him. 

"Uh, I need to go to my room." He stammers, running a hand through his hair and rushing up the stairs. 

....

Dicky's POV

I can't believe I almost had to kiss y/n. This is super bad. It almost revealed my darkest secret. I sit on my bed, anxiously playing with my hair. I can't believe it. I hate the fact about myself but it's true. I like my brother's girlfriend.