Later

(2 months after the incident) 

Y/n's POV

I snuggle into Nicky on the couch, taking a handful of popcorn from the bowl in front of me. 

"Y/n, leave some popcorn for me!" Dicky laughs, sitting beside Nicky on the other corner of the couch. Eve laughs and wraps her arms around Dicky. 

"You really love that popcorn, don't you," She giggles. 

"Not more than you!" Dicky says fondly. 

"Guys, you are cheesier than cheese pizza," Ricky says, plopping into the single seat beside the couch. Shaking his head, he sips his milkshake and runs a hand through his blonde hair, fluffing it up even more. 

"I don't know about you, but I feel as single as a Pringle watching these two," Dawn pokes a finger at Dicky and Eve, then at Nicky and me. 

"Well aren't you gonna do something about that?" I say sarcastically.

"Nope! It's weird enough to have you two couples without another," Dawn wrinkles her nose. "You are cute together though." 

"I broke up with Natlee ages ago, but I still consider myself in a relationship," Ricky says. 

"You broke up with Natlee??" I gasp. 

"Yeah??" Ricky frowns. "you really aren't in the loop are you?" 

"Come on Ricky, I don't even know who Natlee is anyways," Eve smiles. 

"Oh, right," Nicky nods. "you should meet some of our other friends soon." 

"Yes that would be awesome," Dawn agrees. 

"Sure!" Eve laughs. 

"What movie are we gonna watch?" Ricky flicks the remote at the TV, turning it on. "OMG! Aidan Gallagher's coming to Boulder!" He squeals. 

"Fangirl much?" Nicky rolls his eyes, taking a popcorn kernel and tossing it at him. "What is your deal with Aidan Gallagher anyways?" 

"He's so hot," I laugh. 

"Not hotter than me," Nicky counters. 

"Ehhhh," Dawn shakes her hand in the air. 

"You guys, we should try and get tickets to his concert," Eve suggests. 

"Now, come on," Dicky holds up a hand. "You mean to say that you like Aidan Gallagher too??" He kisses Eve on the top of her nose, giving large puppy dog eyes. 

"Not anymore," Eve laughs, tilting her head up to look at Dicky. 

"Give it a rest!" Ricky and Dawn groan, looking away. 

"So what movie are we watching?" Nicky taps his feet on the ground. 

"Let's just watch a TV show," Eve says. "That way we can talk more after," 

"Good idea," Ricky nods. 

"How about Julie and the Phantoms?" (If you haven't seen that show, leave this story right now and watch it!!!!) I suggest. 

"Ooh, I've seen that show! It's so goood!" Dawn says, clasping her hands together. "I love Luke so much, but I also like Reggie and Alex. It's a real problem." 

"I get you Dawn," Eve agrees. "They're all amazing." 

"Let's not compare them to me though," Dicky says as the show starts. He gets up and dances in front of the TV. 

"Get out of the WAAAAAY," Ricky groans, trying to lean around him. 

"NEvaaAAHHH," Dicky laughs. "Wake up, wake up if it's all you dOoooOOOO!!!" he sings in an off pitch tone. 

"Jesus Murphy, is a cow dying in here? Do you hear that cow dying?" Dawn asks sarcastically and Dicky sits down, looking fake-offended.

"Not funny," Dicky sticks his tongue out at her. 

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" Dawn says, once again displaying the fact that she's older than Dicky by like a minute. 

"Isn't it time you died?" Dicky counters. 

"Psycho!" 

"Butthead!"

"Mallrat!" 

"Fart face!" Dicky sticks his tongue out. 

"Now that was mature," Eve snorts, rolling her eyes sarcastically. 

"Wait, mall rat? Am I missing something?" I ask.