The Prank

"Hey Dicky, I'm sooo glad you invited me over today," Madison's voice twinkles through the living room as I quickly move away from Nicky, letting my arm fall away from his shoulder. 

"Aww..." Nicky whines beside me, whispering in a hushed tone. 

"Shhh," I put a finger to my lips. 

"Heyyyy Nicky," Madison sits beside him, putting an arm on his shoulder. I growl inwardly and Nicky shoots me a concerned look. 

"Yo, Madison." Nicky smiles flirtatiously at her. Madison bats her long eyelashes and scoots closer to him. I lock eyes with Dicky, who is sitting on Madison's other side. 

"So, guys, what movie do you want to watch?" I ask. 

"What are you doing here y/n?" Madison snaps at me. 

"Huh? Dawn invited me," I explain. 

"Well she's not here, is she? So you can just leave! Bye!" She smiles evilly. 

"I'm staying." I move closer to Nicky, then remember the plan and move away again. 

...

Madison's POV

I'm so tired of the Harpers. The only reason I hardly tolerate any of them is Nicky. He used to be so dorky and weird as a kid but he's totally grown up now that he's 16. Not to mention how hot he is now. Y/n has no business sitting next to my soon to be boyfriend. I don't even know why I pretended to like Dicky to come over. I could have just invited myself. By the end of this movie, Y/n will be gone, and so will Dicky and I'll have Nicky all to myself. 

"Dicky, would you be a dear and fetch me some water?" I simper. 

"Sure," Dicky jumps up. 

"Don't be too quick, okay?" 

"Whatever you say!" 

...

Dicky's POV

Everything is going accordingly to plan. Madison wants me out of the room, so I go and wait behind the counter, watching her every move. Too bad Y/n looks so jealous, I wonder if she knows its just a prank? Oh wait. We told her so of course she knows. 

"Nicky, I love your shirt!" Madison croons, and I peek out around the counter to see. Madison has her hands on Nicky's shoulders and Y/n looks about ready to punch her. 

....

Y/n's POV

I legit cannot take one more minute of Madison fawning over Nicky. It's too much to watch. I feel like my eyes are burning out. Madison's hands slowly move towards his hair and I jump up. 

"Madison! Where's Dicky? You know, the one you agreed to come on a date with?" I glare at her. 

"Y/n, let me be honest with you," her honey voice says. "I don't like Dicky. I never will. But I do like someone else." Madison smiles seductively at Nicky who double-takes. 

....

Nicky's POV

I didn't want Madison to like me. It sucked to watch y/n's glare on Madison while she was literally  harassing me without MY CONSENT. 

"Madison, I think you have the wrong idea." I look at her. 

"Really?" She widens her eyes sarcastically. "So if I kissed you right now, you wouldn't kiss me back?" 

"What the hell," Y/n glares at her. 

I know this was supposed to be a prank, but I can slowly feel the plan sliding away as y/n shoots daggers through her eyes at Madison. 

....