Payback

Lila's POV

I walk to Dicky's house after school, hoping that I won't bump into y/n. She's such a jerk. I simply asked to borrow her sheet to copy for history, because I suck at it, and she said no! I mean, who does that?

I hear footsteps behind me and see y/n. She must be going to the Harper's house too. 

"Hey, loser," I shout, turning and glaring at her. We're about 6 houses away from their house. A perfect amount of time for payback. 

"What do you want?" Y/n looks at me. Her h/c hair falls into her face. 

"I want you to apologize for what you did. Thanks to you I'm going to fail." I say. 

"You should have studied," Y/n shrugs. 

"You should have studied," I mimick. 

"Why are you being such a jerk?" She frowns. 

"I'm a jerk??" 

"Well, you're being a bit ridiculous about this." Y/n looks around. "Can I just, go now?"

"I don't think so. I need you to stay away from Dicky, or is that too hard for you?" 

"Why would I stay away from Dicky? What does he even have to do with this?" She looks confused. 

"Dicky talks about you. A lot. Do you like him or something?" I raise my eyebrows. 

"No! I'm with Nicky," she says, startled. 

"Well, stay away from Nicky too," Lila nods. 

"What? What the hell, Lila," She wrinkles her nose. 

"Their family doesn't need a poisonous prick like you," I shake my head disapprovingly. 

"Why do you care so much about them?" Y/n asks. "Do you have a thing for Dicky?" 

I laugh, and walk away. She continues to follow me down the street, until we're right in front of their house. 

"You stalking me now?" I whip my head around. 

"No. I'm going to see Nicky," She says. 

"No. You're not. I said you need to stay away from them." I shout. 

"And I say that you need to mind your own business!" She yells back. I run at her at full speed and knock her over, slamming her back into the ground at the same time. Y/n looks up at me with confusion in her eyes. 

"You're crazy." She whispers, still laying on the ground. "You're a maniac." 

"You have seen nothing of maniac." I hover over her, then stand up and walk away. 

...

Nicky's POV 

"Has anyone seen y/n?" I ask. Ricky shakes his head, Dawn shakes her head, and Dicky just looks at the girl next to him. Lila. For the millionth time I wonder why she's here, and if they're dating. 

"Nope!" Lila says cheerfully. I don't trust her. She's too...strange. Or at least she behaves weird. 

"Well, okay then." I say. 

"Have you tried texting her?" Dawn holds up her phone. "It's this really new way of communicating," She says sarcastically. 

"Oh," I pull out my phone and shoot her a text. The text appears at 'read', but she doesn't respond. 

"You guys," Dicky says, looking at Lila. "I have some news." 

"Sorry Dicky, I have to go look for Y/n, somethings, wrong." I say, getting up. Ricky follows me.

"I'm coming too," He says, and Dawn shrugs. 

"I guess I should go too," She says. 

...

Dicky's POV 

The other's aren't listening. It's like the whole world centres around Nicky and y/n. Why cant' they spare one second to listen to me?

"Lila?" I ask. 

"Hmm?" 

"Why don't the others care about me?" I say. 

"Maybe," she sighs. "Maybe the just don't like you." She shrugs, looking unconcerned. 

"That's nice..." I shake my head. "It's like I'm not important." 

"You could always get back at them," she smiles. 

"Get back at them?" I consider her words. 

"Yeah, like tell your parents that y/n and Nicky have secretly been sleeping in each other's rooms." 

"Really Lila?" This is something I told her a while ago, but I wouldn't want to use that as something to hurt y/n and Nicky. 

"Yeah. Bet y/n wouldn't be so cocky then!" Lila smirks. 

"What do you mean?" I ask. 

"She's a really bad person, Dicky. I asked her for help on my history assignment and she totally blew me off." Lila sniffs. I hug her. 

"I'm sorry Lila," I brush her face with my hand. "I didn't know." 

"I know," she shakes her head sadly. "I'm going to fail, and then my parents won't let me hang out with you anymore." 

"Oh Lila.." I kiss her on the cheek. 

"Please Dicky?" She asks. 

"Please what?" I look at her. 

"Get y/n and Nicky in trouble for me?" I frown. 

"What did Nicky do to you?" I ask. 

"Nothing, but Y/n and Nicky are like the same person, so he was kind of as rude to me as she was," Lila reasons. 

"That makes no sense." I say. 

"Well think about it. Remember how none of your siblings were listening to you?" Lila mentions. 

"Huh?" 

"Just then in the living room. You were going to tell them about us." 

"Oh yeah." I nod. 

"Well this is a way to show them you aren't just someone they can ignore," Lila says. 

"I guess so." 

"Come on Dicky! Prove you're strong!" Lila goads. 

"FInE!" I say, holding my hands in a surrender. Lila claps happily. 

"YAY!" 

Something about his doesn't feel right. But it's Lila. She would never do anything to hurt me. Right?