Plans

Ricky's POV

"Uh, yeah." I whisper. "Why are we whispering?"

"Because if Lila finds out I'm here, she'll be so mad! And she'll kill me or something," Y/n says.

"Why would she kill you?" I ask. "Is this something to do with why you never come over anymore?" Yn rolls her eyes.

"You didn't think to come over and ask?" she grits her teeth and I gulp.

"So..what's been going on?" I laugh nervously.

"Lila told me to stay away from you guys. I think she's jealous because Dicky was talking to me too much. I'm pretty sure she likes him." y/n explains.

"Ohhh, well that explains why she's been hanging out here so much. Wait, how did you know I was in this room?"

"I-you literally posted a picture of yourself in this room with the caption #moved to this room," Y/n groans.

"Right."

"Why hasn't Nicky contacted me?" y/n shakes me.

"Y/n! You know I don't respond well to shaking! Nicky's grounded." I say.

"Why?" She asks. "Nicky? Grounded?"

"Because Dicky told Mom that you'd been sleeping in his room!" I give her a reproachful look. "I warned you guys."

Y/n blushes and frowns.

"Why would Dicky do something like that?" Y/n gasps.

"Well, word on the street is, Lila made him." I say casually. I'm starting to see the pattern.

"Word on the street?" Y/n echoes.

"Dawn told me." I say sheepishly.

"Right. Well Lila's literally been stalking me and yelling at me to not talk to Nicky. I thought she was actually going to hurt me so I just stopped coming over here." Y/n explains. "But it's been getting worse, so I had to do something."

"Worse?" I ask.

"Yeah, she bangs on my windows." Y/n nods.

"That is creepy to a whole new level." I agree. "So what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know. I think Dicky should know who his 'new friend' is though." Y/n shakes her head.