Dimension 3

Y/n's POV

So, Diego, Luther, and Vanya went through a vortex to get back to their home. Five obviously wouldn't allow them to come on 'the journey' to the 3rd dimension. Apparently he only has the strength to take three of us with him....so I guess that's me, Nicky and Aidan. We have to be careful not to mess up the timeline or something like that, but it's not like we're going back in time. I guess he means that if we see our other selves in the world then we have to stay away from them because it would definitely freak them out. 

"Lets go," Five says. He readies his silver thing that supposedly re-strengthens him, and grabs hands with us. "3,2,1-" I feel another hand grab my shoulder and I whip around, not letting go of Nicky's hands. And then we're gone. 

"Whoa," I say, touching solid ground. "Where are we?" 

"We're.. in our house?" I hear a groan from the ground and see Ricky and Dicky sprawled out on the ground. 

"I told you guys not to come!" Five hisses, doubling over with pain. "We're going to be here for a long time you know. Until I have the strength to get back."

"Great," Aidan says. "more time to possible mess up our existence." 

"It's fine. We'll be fine," Dicky says. 

"You don't know that!" Nicky scolds. 

"What are you guys doing here?" A loud voice asks from around the corner. Aidan dives behind the couch and Five blinks to who knows where. 

"Who are you and what are you doing on set?" A man asks me. Turning to Nicky in surprise-"What are you guys doing here, you know we're done filming for the day!" 

"Filming?" Ricky says. 

"Casey, you act so shocked! You guys were supposed to have left hours ago!" the man smiles. "Is this a friend of yours?" Nicky jumps into action. 

"Yeah, this is y/n, we're just showing her around," he improvises. 

"That's great, but the set is closed until tomorrow," he says. "Aidan, Mace, Casey, why don't you guys go home for now and you can show y/n around tomorrow," 

"Sure," Ricky nods at me with wide eyes. 

"See you guys tomorrow," the man says. 

"What did he call you?" I ask the boys as soon as he's gone. Aidan scoots out from under the couch. 

"Casey, Mace and Aidan," Aidan says. 

"Looks like there is another you in this dimension," Five says, coming back from wherever he was. "and he's an actor too." 

"You were listening?" I turn my head around, trying to figure out where he was hiding. 

"Let's just go," Dicky says. I nod and follow him out. "Wait, but how are we going to explain the three Aidan's?" 

"Oh, uh..." Aidan scratches his head. "Five and Nicky, here!" he hands them hats and sunglasses from the table. 

"Okay.." Five reluctantly puts the hat on. "It's short term." 

...

Dicky's POV

Literally as soon as we leave the 'set' people start swarming us, asking for autographs. It's kind of nice, but they're yelling 'MACE!' and not 'DICKY!' And I have a girlfriend. That I left in the other dimension.Oops.

"Who's Mace?" I whisper. 

"No idea," Ricky says. "I don't even know who Casey is." 

"Wait, Casey Simpson?" 

"I think so, do you know him?" Ricky asks. 

"Yeah, he's a famous Musical.ly person!" I exclaim. Y/n and Nicky trail behind us, as well as Aidan and Five. 

"Oh, then who's Mace," Ricky says. 

"I don't know. I don't think he's famous in our dimension," I say tapping my forehead. 

"Who the hell are you?" A brunette and blonde with the same face as us stand in front of us. They look exactly like me and Ricky. The brunette tilts his head and looks almost completely shocked. The blonde looks utterly confused but doesn't move. 

"Why do you look like me?" We all say.