Nicky and Y/n small parts :)

A couple of lil short stories :)

"Nicky, have you seen my-" I stop, as I see Nicky eating my Nutella straight from the container. 

"What?" He asks. 

"That was my Nutella," I say, frowning. 

"Oh, you want some?" He holds out the half eaten container of Nutella. 

"Not anymore." I say.

"Sorry Love." Nicky hangs his head. "I can make it up to you though!" 

"How? With more Nutella?" I brighten. 

"No," he takes a step closer. 

"With chocolate?" 

"No.." 

"With candy?" 

"Not with food!" Nicky kisses me on the lips brushing his hands against my face. 

"OHh," I say. 

....

Dicky's POV 

"Nicky? Where are you??" I say, wandering down the hallway. His light is on in his room, but as soon as I get close it turns off. 

"Here!" He says, seemingly out of breath. 

Nicky's POV 

"Get under the bed," I hiss, pushing Y/n. She makes a disgruntled sound at me, snorts, and crawls under the bed, rolling just in time to when Dicky opens the door. 

"Hi, Dicky." I say, sitting up and putting a hand on my hip. 

"Whatcha doing?" Dicky asks, sitting down on the bed and swinging his legs, almost kicking y/n. I hear a thump as Y/n rolls backwards to avoid Dicky's foot. "What was that?" 

"Oh, just my cat," I invent wildly. 

"Oh, okay." Dicky says. "I just wanted to ask if you can come to the skatepark with me tomorrow?" 

"Sure Dicky," I shake my head exasperatedly. "Could you not have just texted me that?" 

"I guess," Dicky nods. "Bye." 

Dicky's POV

Wait. We don't have a cat....

....