A New Problem

Five's POV

(Carlarosebutterfly suggested this plot!!)

I don't know what's happening to me. I feel kind of sick everytime I look at y/n. Maybe I like her, but she's with Nicky. If I'm going to get over this, I need to be really smart. Which I am, obviously. There's no way I'm going to try and make her like me without Nicky knowing, I'm just not that kind of person. Or, maybe I'm not, I've never liked anyone before. Except maybe Vanya when I was 13.

"Klaus??" I say, knocking on his door.

"What?" He turns over in his bed, groaning with sleep.

"I need to ask you something," I say.

"For advice?" He sits up straight, smiling a pathetic smile.

"I guess so," I sigh with annoyance.

"My little Fivey's growing up!" Klaus holds his hands over his heart. "I never thought I would see the day he finally got over that selfish self-centered mind of his and asked me for worldly advice."

"Yeah well, I thought you might have some advice on this particular situation." I roll my eyes.

"Wow.." He smiles. "You're serious. I thought you were psyching me out there."

"When have I ever 'psyched' you out," I ask exasperatedly.

"I don't know, you're kind of always sarcastic and mean," he nods.

"Well I'll try and not be like that anymore," I say sarcastically.

"Thank you. Wait whaat?"

"Can I just ask you the goddamn question?" I yell.

"What Is Going ON IN HERE?" Dicky pops his head through the door way.

"Get out!" I say, spacial jumping to the door and slamming it.

"Sorry!" Dicky yells and runs off.

"What's your question," Klaus asks calmly.

"I'm not part of your cult, Klaus, you don't get to play high and mighty here." I say.

"Just ask." He groans.

"Fine. I like Y/n"

"You WHAT?" Klaus falls off the bed.

"I told you not to freak out!!"

"No, you didn't" Klaus hisses.

"WHatEvEr!" I say.

"You know she's with Nicky right?" Klaus asks.

"Uh, DuH," I say.

"You can't like her!" Klaus holds his hands up.

"You imbecile! Of course I know that!"

"Well why do you like her then?"

"I can't help who I like!" I defend.

"That's because you never even liked anyone before!" Klaus yells quietly.

"What do I do?" I ask.

"I have no idea. Give me a few hours to decide what the best way to SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IS!!"

...

"Y/n?" I ask her at breakfast, the next day. The Quads are gone already. To a sports game or something. Just like me, Y/n doesn't care about that stuff.

"Yeah, Nicky?" She replies. OH CrAp.

"Uhmm," I forgot I was still wearing Nicky's clothes. And she didn't see Nicky leave.