Nicky

(These are sort of like imagines, but happen sometime in the regular story)

Y/n's POV

"Nicky, where's my scrunchie?" I storm into his room, holding his yellow sweatshirt. The sweatshirt is a peace offering...sort of. But if he doesn't have my scrunchie I'm keeping that sweatshirt. 

"It's here!" Nicky laughs, raising it up. 

"Give it back," I giggle, throwing his sweatshirt at him and flopping on his bed. Nicky laughs and kisses me on the lips, placing the scrunchie on my head. I twist to catch it and fling myself on him. Laughing, I lay across his chest and wrap my legs around his waist. 

"Someone's happy today," Nicky sits up and I lean my head against his shoulders. 

"Yeah, just trying to soak up the last moments before your parents come in here to kick us out." 

"Sorry, I know you wanted them to come home later..Their business trip really didn't last that long," Nicky frowns, forming his lips into a pout. His black hair stick up in the back, creating a cloud of fluff on his head. 

"It's okay, I'm just glad that we found a way to get Five and Klaus back to wherever they came from before they got home," I sigh. 

"Me too." Nicky smiles. "Wouldn't that have been terrible if they found them here?" 

"I cannot imagine," I say, picturing Tom and Anne's stricken faces at the sight of a 60 year old man that looked exactly like their son. 

"What happens when they get back?" Nicky wonders aloud. 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Like, can the just go back to their somewhat normal lives, or are they going to be forever impacted by our presence?" Nicky asks wisely. I giggle and throw a pillow at him. 

"You are one strange being." I say. 

"I can't help but wonder if there are other dimensions that I'm in.." Nicky trails off. "Wouldn't it be great if I was a famous singer?" 

"Yeah, but you'd spend all your time writing about me so, you'd have no variety," I laugh, teasing him. 

"True." 

...

"Y/nnnn" Nicky whines, barging into my room. 

"Nicky, I'm changing!" I cover my chest with my arms, and turn away from him. 

"Oh," he says still standing there. 

"That means get out!" I say, laughing. 

"Right," Nicky covers his eyes, whacking his head on the door as he leaves. "Ouch!" 

....

(I feel like there hasn't been enough Nicky and y/n so I'm going to be writing more like this, also continuing the story of Eve and Dicky as well. They're all going to match up eventually, so just stay tuned!!