Meeting

Dawn's POV

Waiting with Eve, Y/n, Nicky, Dicky, Ricky, at the *meeting place* was the most stressful experience of my life. 

"Ugh, what if he doesn't show up?" I stress, looking back and forth. 

"I don't think he will, we should just go," Nicky suggests, getting up. Y/n pulls him back down, and kisses him on the lips. "Okay, staying!" He says, blushing. 

"That's what I thought," I smirk. 

"You guys are so worried over nothing," Ricky laughs. "I'm sure he'll show up."

"It's not like he would just lie, right?" Eve says. 

"Just calm down, everyone," Dicky looks around at us. 

"Why are we so worried about this anyways," Nicky rolls his eyes. "If he didn't show up it wouldn't be that bad!" Nicky gets glares from all angles. 

"Wait," I say. "What time is it," 

"It's 2:23," Ricky answers. 

Y/n's POV 

I had to basically drag Nicky all the way here. It was hard! Do you know how many times I had to kiss him to convince him? In the end, I had to tell him that Aidan was probably a random dude from a different dimension, and no I wouldn't fall in love with him. 

Nicky's POV

Y/n tried to convince me that she wouldn't fall in love with Aidan, or he wouldn't fall in love with her. But let's look at what happened with Five shall we? 

"Oh," I say. "WHAT?"

"Wait, if you didn't watch a movie with me..."

"I watched it with Five." I say, breathlessly. "Oh, no."

"What?" Nicky says with concern.

"I'm so sorry..I thought he was you. He was wearing your clothes and..."

"And what?" Nicky sits up, turning on the lights.

"I may or may not have kissed him?" I say. 

This is what happens when we hang out with people from different dimensions!