Normal Lives(not)

Dicky's POV

Even though I literally just broke up with Lila, I kinda want another girlfriend. One that doesn't try to destroy everyone I know. 

Five's POV

It's interesting living with the Harpers. Y/n seems perfectly sweet about everything, Nicky's always trying to stay out of my way...he must get that smartness from me. Dicky acts like he was hit in the head at a young age, and Ricky is always trying to be better than Dawn. Dawn is the obvious leader out of all of them. I could leave anytime I want, but why? My powers obviously need to heal after that huge jump and Klaus couldn't be happier with some new friends his mental age. 

"Five!" Y/n knocks on my door, snapping me out of my haze. 

"WHaT?" I ask. "Why are you here?" 

"I want to know more about Delores!" She says playfully, jumping onto the bed. 

"No." I say, spacial jumping to the door. 

"Wait!" Y/n stops me. 

"What?" I ask, annoyed. 

"Did you two have a lot of looong conversations?" She smirks. I roll my eyes and spacial jump to the kitchen where Dicky's drinking hot chocolate. 

"WHoA," he spills some on the floor. "You have to stop doing that!" I ignore him and open the fridge, taking out bread and peanut butter. 

"Another sandwich?" Dicky snorts. "You eat like a teenager." 

Yet again, I ignore him, taking the marshmallows out of the cupboard. 

"WEll, by then," Dicky leaves the room, heading upstairs. 

"WHAT IN THE WORLD??" A girl with dark hair stops in her tracks and stares at me. 

"Hey, Mae," Nicky says from the couch. Mae drops her bag and backs away. 

"You-you-look," she stutters. 

"Mae!" Dawn comes down the stairs. 

"Why are you-why do you look the same? Is there another Quad?? What's going on??" Mae stammers. 

"We can explain," Dawn says going over to Mae. "Five, this is Mae." 

"Hi," I wave. 

"Five?" 

"Yeah, so he's from another dimension," Dawn says. 

"Right." Mae nods. "WHAT?" 

"It's hard to explain but he's Nicky's other side from Dimension something or other." Dawn says and I nod. 

"We travelled vortexes about last week and arrived here," I explain. 

"We?" 

"Klaus TOOOO!" Klaus runs into the room waving his arms up and down. 

"Who the hell is that?" Mae frowns. 

"It is I, Klaus," Klaus says. 

"Okaaay," Mae sighs. "You guys need to start having more ordinary lives." 

"We know," Nicky says from the couch. 

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go..." Mae steps towards the door. 

"Don't tell anyone about us or I will kill you," I say. 

"I don't doubt that." Mae runs out of the house. 

"That went well," Klaus laughs. 

....

Nicky's POV

Y/n and I are in my room, finally. After all the chaos of the day, we finally get to rest. 

"Y/n?" 

"Hmm?" She says. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

I kiss her and she leans onto my chest, resting her hands on my shoulders. 

"Goodnight," y/n says, snuggling down under the covers. 

"Night," I wrap my arms around her waist and fall asleep.