Meeting pt 2

(I want to clear some things up about the dimensions because I'm getting a bit confused myself...

Dimension 1- Five and Klaus's dimension, where they aren't TV characters- they're real-in which Aidan Gallagher does not exist

Dimension 2- the quads dimension- Where they aren't TV characters- in which Aidan Gallagher isn't an actor, just a singer (somehow though, Nicky and Aidan ended up looking the exact same, for reasons I have no answer to...) (as the plot goes on we'll probably figure out why..maybe..)

Dimension 3- Our dimension-In which Five and Nicky are TV characters and Aidan is REAL

Aidan's POV

It's easy to spot Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, Dawn, Eve, and y/n as soon as I enter the *meeting place* (let's just say its a random restaurant.) They're gathered around the table, close to the left side of the room. Though Nicky resembles me, he doesn't embody my full personality; how I carry myself for example. I would say that I have a specific way that I communicate that doesn't particularly reflect in Nicky's behaviour. I also wear my hair curlyish, while his is straight. Other than that, we're identical. 

I raise my hand to wave as I walk closer to the table. 

"Hi, how are you doing?" I ask, sitting down next to Dawn. She quickly exchanges looks with y/n and I smile in my head. 

"We're good, you?" Y/n responds politely, tucking her napkin under the plate that was placed out. 

"Would you like anything to eat?" A waiter comes up to the table. He holds out his notebook, pen poised over it, ready to write. 

"Uh, we'll take 7 waters," Ricky says. "Unless any of you want anything else?" 

"That's fine for me," Dicky says, and Eve nods, linking hands with him on the table. The waiter scurries, away, muttering about cheapos. 

"So are we going to actually get to the point here?" Nicky asks, running a hand through his hair and ruffling it. 

"The point?" I query. "you mean about our similar appearance?" 

"Yeah," Dawn says. "I think we should talk about that." 

"Why did you agree to come? I mean, we're just random strangers and one of us happens to look like you." Y/n points out. 

"To be honest, I'm getting kind of bored with all the screaming girls.." I say. "I was just curious about you guys and thought it would be fun to talk to some new people." 

"Well if you're tired of screaming girls, you came to the wrong place," Dicky points at Ricky. The table laughs. 

"That's uh, not nice!" Ricky glares. 

"Well it's true," Dicky lowers his eyes sarcastically. 

"I don't know about you, but I don't think we have anything in common," Nicky says, glaring. 

"Listen Nicky, if I had to guess at why you don't like me...I'm not going to steal Y/n if that's what you're worried about." I say. "I've had that feeling before, and I assure you, I swear I won't." 

"Oh," Nicky says, nodding. "I guess it's okay. How did you know?" 

"Because they're the same person," Eve says, then covers her mouth with her hand. "sorry, it's just that Dicky told me about Five and..." 

"Who's Five?" I ask. 

"A guy from another dimension who looks exactly like Nicky," Dawn explains. 

"Cool, but how do I know you're telling the truth?" I ask. 

"You don't, I guess," y/n says. 

Y/n's POV

I can tell Aidan's starting to become skeptical. I have no idea how we're going to convince him Five's real. And I still don't know why he looks like Nicky. Oh well. Time will tell.