Eve

Dicky's POV (Three Days Later..) (don't worry I'll continue the other storyline in the next chapter ;) )

I walk along the road near Tom's Get Sporty, staring at my phone like the average teenager. Or at least what I think the average teenager does. The average teenager doesn't have two randos from another dimension staying at their house, now do they? 

"Ouch!" I hear a noise as I trip over someone in front of me. I topple over her onto the ground, landing hard on the concrete. 

"I'm so sorry," I roll off of the girl, standing up quickly and holding my hand out for her. 

"No, that was my fault!" She shakes her head rapidly staring at the ground. She grabs my hand and I pull her up to her feet. She ends up directly in front of me and I feel my heart beat faster. 

"I'm so, so sorry, that was definitely my fault." I say genuinely. 

"It's not a problem." the girl smiles at me. "I'm Eve."

"Dominic Harper," I say. "Dicky, actually. You can call me Dicky." Eve giggles into her hand. 

"Dicky?" She says quietly. 

"What? Is there a problem with my name?" I laugh along with her, well aware that I need to change my name. Soon. Very soon. 

"Nice to meet you, Dicky," Eve goes to hold out her hand but realizes she's still holding mine. I clear my throat awkwardly and let go. 

"Great to meet you!" I say enthusiastically. "I mean..uh, nice to meet you.." 

"So, where do you go to school?" Eve starts walking backwards, sort of gesturing for me to follow. 

"Boulder High," I say. 

"Same! I just transferred from Atlanta," Eve says. 

"Oh, cool," I nod. Eve tucks her light brown hair behind her ear. (The picture didn't go in :(... But just imagine her as Millie Bobby Brown, k? Or whatever you want, but I see her as Millie :)  )

I glance at my feet as we pass Tom's Get Sporty, trying to avoid my parent's stares from the window. 

"So, where you off to?" I ask Eve. 

"Nowhere in particular, I live just over there," Eve points down the street. 

"Do you want to come to my house?" I offer. "Only if you would..want to?" 

"Sure!" She says. Oh wait. I what about Five and Klaus. I quickly pull out my phone. 

"One sec, let me just let my siblings know.." I say, texting Dawn to get Five and Klaus out of the house. 

"You have siblings?" She smiles. 

"Yeah, but they're totally normal." I say too quickly. 

"It's fine, I have two sisters and they're far from normal." Eve laughs. 

"Trust me, mine are insane," I say, glancing back down at my phone. 

TEXT STREAM:

Dawn: why do u want them out

Dicky: cause

Dawn: cause why

Dawn: hello??

Dawn: ???

Dicky: im bringing a friend home

Dawn: you have friends?

Dicky: ya 

Dicky: I just met her...don't worry she's not like Lila

Dawn: I wasnt but ok

Dawn: wait a girl

Dicky: yep

Dawn: wow

Dicky: gtg, see u soon, just get them out

Dawn: what about y/n

Dicky: what about her

Dawn: u care  if she stays?

Dicky: try to separate her from Nicky and see what happens

Dicky: uh dawn

Dicky: Dawn???

Dawn: Y/n punched me , gtg

Dicky: bye

...

I lead Eve up to our driveway, pointing at the house awkwardly. Like a literal old person. 

"This is my house," I drop my hand to my side. 

"It looks nice," Eve looks at me, smiling widely. She's so beautiful. I go up the driveway, opening the door. 

"Hello?" I call into the living room. There's a silence, and then Y/n appears. 

"Hiii, Dicky's friend, right?" She holds out a hand and Eve shakes it. "Nice to meet you." 

"Nice to meet you too, are you Dicky's sister?" Eve asks. 

"Nooo, definitely not." Y/n laughs. "I'm his brother's girlfriend." 

"Oh, sorry," Eve laughs with y/n. 

"Yeah, so Nicky's here, right?" I ask. 

"Yep!" Y/n says. "Ricky's studying and Dawn is watching TV in her room." 

"Woah, you have three siblings?" Eve gasps. 

"It's not that bad," I run my hand through my hair. 

"They're quads." Y/n says promptly and I smack her lightly. 

"No, no it's not a problem. I wished I had more siblings, too, even though my siblings can be a bit  annoying." Eve giggles. 

"Oh, well in that case, Nicky has another alternate self from another dimension," I blurt. Y/n gives me an angry look. 

"Uh, okay? Was that a joke?" Eve asks, confused. 

"Yes," Y/n nods and Eve smiles. 

"That's actually an interesting theory," Eve points to her phone. "I read about the alternate dimensions on a website the other day." 

"Cool," Y/n gestures in the house. "come in,"

"Thanks," Eve takes my hand, seemingly unaware of her action. I glance down at our intertwined hands and Y/n smirks at me from the corner of her eye. 

This may turn out better than expected.